NOVARTIS WHISLEBLOWER SUIT PART 2

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to Ish now? What was his Christmas party like in 2012 and who expensed it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you start looking through all of these new law suits, it's now clear as can be why the East was always on top numbers wise. Also helps me understand why Chicago reps in the Central did so well. When looking at sales, I'll bet those that participated greatly in these capers, were ranked quite high. For those of us that didn't participate in this type of behavior, more than likely were ranked lower. How many people were let go because of being ranked lower? How many people lost their jobs because they were ranked lower? How many people didn't get 3s on their ratings, or perhaps were placed on PIPs because they were competing in rankings against people that were partaking in these activities? How many lost their jobs because of this? For those of you that lost your job, it explains a lot doesn't it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe i can get some money from this one too

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not on a whistleblower. Only the federal govt and the plaintiff make out. And he will be a multi millionaire

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious about when they're going to settle this, because I couldn't see them taking the case to trial, and the longer they drag it out the more they're going to freak out these doctors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The government has endless resources to extort money from whomever they choose to put in the cross-hairs. It is utterly sickening!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think will be let go and when? I wonder what will be written on Ish's midyear review that is being written now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting , either Novartis , through their BPO or other mechanisms interview the people involved & take serious action , proving the alleged events did in fact occur , OR , conversely they ignore it while the suit is pending using some mickey mouse slap on the wrist proving conclusively Novartis does NOTHING to address fraud even when they are well aware of it as the first part of the suit alleges .
    Pick your poison .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing the WB lives in North Carolina now. Those doctors would have probably ran him out of town!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The statement issued by Novartis already has been that they did nothing wrong. They always say that even as they are writing the settlement checks. They still don't think they did anything wrong in the Velez case.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero Novartis staff will be terminated before a trial. Novartis legal will want any current staff to support the company in a trial. Terminate someone prior to the trial, the company risks dealing with hostile X Novartis employees sitting on the witness stand. Also, terminating staff prior to the trial will prove to the prosecution that these activities did in fact take place. The company has already stated no wrong doing.

A lot at stake here. Found guilty, the company will more than likely be eliminated from Medicare and Medicaid participation. You eliminate 50% of the business, expect an end to most of US Novartis.

Novartis legal will now complete hundreds of careful rep, DM, and MD interviews along with microscopic review of expense documentation. It will be determined that these activities went on all over the country, even after the all the compliance testing. Many followed the polices, many did not. You only need a couple bad apples for the Fed take serious action.

Why were 80-90% of Novartis trained Cardiovascular speakers listed as Primary Care docs in NJ? When I want a Cardiology consult I dont go to my PC doc. Everyone knew it was wong. The $$$ got in the way and supported up the food chain.

Why is it that year in and year out NJ and NY reps consistently win all the awards? Are they better reps? No way!! If you won an award in the last 5 years, fully expect a call fom Novartis legal.

What a shame. Many many folks who were in complaince lost jobs to those that worked on the dark side.

Novartis has lost almost every court case in the last 10 years. Expect the company to settle out of court.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may now crawl under a rock!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha Novartis open a BPO!!! OK let me explain something to you. BPO is an outsourced company intake line/phone number. When you call it, they need names, events, dates, time, and weather patterns regarding said wrong doings. From there the external company, BPO hands it right back to the INTERNAL HR department. Which may or may not do an internal investigation, which is worthless anyway bc it is done by the lowest of the low, bottom-feeders (read as HR). The "BPO" is nothing more of a shill PR campaign to convey to the masses that they actually give a $#*! and want to run an ethical company...two things that couldn't be further from the truth.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis has changed the company that they use for the Alert Line. I contacted the Alert Line in December 2010 after being told to do so by Lina Decker. I filed a complaint and gave my name. I was given a case number and code. Then that info was given to Novartis who then had a teleconference with me where they had 3 people in attendance. Scatoni was a major part of the complaint. Lo and behold. Ed Farcas and Maria LaRosa didn't think there was anything done wrong by Novartis. Dub of course Novartis and their managers always do the ethical and legally correct business practices. Now that they no longer use the same company for the Alert Line the complaint info is not easily obtained. Not easily obtained but not impossible. Just like Benghazi the truth will come out. Unfortunately many good people lost their jobs at Novartis simply because they were ethical.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry i have to chime in here. The above poster is dead on!

And I would only ask this to NVS, Why do you think you have soooo many wb'ers?

Could it be that because you treated people soooo poorly, they feel even more compelled to expose you?

It is really sad how you make us, incentivize us, to do all these shannanigans, the when we dare complain about our conscious, you cover your tracks, push us out, and hope the feds don't eventually put 2 and 2 together.

Quite frankly your arrogance is appauling, and your time has come.
    Time to pay for your past transgressions... 11k per illegally gotten Rx X 3 = BILLIONS

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the whistleblower and how much money do they get?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the suit

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't find it. Can you just tell. Have they agreed on the price of the fine?
    Thanks