Afinitor Kickback Investigation

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And last July, Min Amy Guo, the former executive director of Novartis' Health Economics and Outcomes Research Group, launched a whistleblower suit against the company. Guo claimed she was fired after pointing to conflicts of interest in the way Novartis planned to award a contract to health services company McKesson ($MCK) for cancer drug Afinitor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be crystal clear by now that the savings from cost-cutting programs go to fund the company's negotiation of settlements in all the whistleblower lawsuits...

Here's an innovative, courageous idea:

How about every Novartis associate live and breathe the core value of integrity, engaging in ethical business practices and collaborating with each other instead of competing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Job Karen Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that!
    How many whslblwer lawsuits are there??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not enough.
    although more important and lacking - equitable associate ownership over company/unit strategies, objectives, and decision-making processes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha......obviously you don't understand the way the capitalism and corporate america work. More money is made through unethical behavior than is paid in fines when caught. Untill that changes, nothing tomsee here, keep moving along.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a list of the current lawsuits?

I am sure there is a list but it seems to be a well guarded secret.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Right!
    I looked on the website and in Annual Reports, but it's impossible to gather a list because some aren't even listed for some reason.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd prefer seeing more of these fucks go to prison than pay fines, which would fit quite well with the current model of imprisoning "illegal" drug dealers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you try searching the corporate intranet?
    Chances are the sensitive stuff is locked down, but you never know...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google "Novartis kickbacks" and "Novartis whistleblowers"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lot of the same shit Karen was involved with at Merck-Medco, I might add! SHADY!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A settlement was reached recently in this case. 1.5 million. Small amount.