MSBU sold off to Genentech

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Novartis for screwing us up yet again. Wait for official announcement come April and FU Novartis!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reason is that Gene is launching Ocrelizumab and want to get into MS space now in anticipation of its launch so thud have built in relationships. Thank you Novartis! When were you gonna tell us?????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cant possibly be true...can it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please say this a joke after all the bs we were fed in Dallas

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure it's a joke after all Novartis never ever lies and is always so transparent. Just ask the former PC, NP, Respiratory etc teams.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genetech is a great company. One of the premier biotech outfits in the world. I question the truth of the OP here but if it were true, it's not a bad proposition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genentech's HR will not put up with the code of conduct violations Novartis HR ignores. The situation in Buffalo last year would not be tolerated by Genentech. This is a positive move. The poor leadership can't hide behind HR

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genentech will not keep us

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make no mistake about it, Genentech wants Gilenya for the easy entry into Neuros while they wait for Ocrelizumab to launch. They will not keep us, they have their own salesforce. Should have seen writing on the wall when Dagmar left. Yes fu Novartis

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still can't believe Matt is still around

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are several I can't believe are still around

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's next, another PML case for Gil? Oh wait a minute...

We're screwed!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis will wait until two days before the 4th of July or some other important family holiday to lay you off just so it hurts more. The only sacred holiday is Christmas...oh wait.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks NOvartis - where you ever going to let us know with enough notice!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are dumber than the original poster....billion dollar drug, two more in the pipeline. Idiots...... Yeah, they are going to sell their cash cow right now.... Morons.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What 2 new MS drugs are in pipeline???? Idiot

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they can sell it for its "potential market share" of over 9%. It is clear Novartis leadership can't push Gilenya further so a new company with new leadership could have better results. Gilenya was launched poorly and has been a disaster ever since. It is about market share and Gilenya's lost potential not a billion dollars. If the launch and daily activities were just average the yearly revenue would be triple of what was shown in 2014 because of all the prescriptions being refilled. Instead Primary care tactics remain the strategy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing will happen with LCZ just watch

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not OP but OP is 110 percent correct. Regardless of the reason this is done I am just amazed how it leaked already. I am going to enjoy next Monday when they try to cover this up. Too funny.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't Novartis own a share of Roche?