HF Awareness - how's it going

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of rough out there this week. anyone else?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs think I'm crazy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor staff: What do you have?

Rep- Uh... nothing, but can I talk to doc about HF?

Doctor staff: Uh..NO- Get the hell out of here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Dioscam had HF indication so why TF didn't you discuss that for the past decade if it's so ...."critical" ????????? ......dooshbagz
    xoxo
    Dr I don't give a shit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will wear out our welcome

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already have...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really since we are all faking it anyways and will continue to do so for years to come because access to cardiologists is almost non-existent. We will say we are wearing out our welcome because that is what would happen if these calls were actually taking place! The problem is there was never really a welcome to wear out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. Days with managers are going to SUCK! I feel guilty about lying so much but when they are telling us 5 calls a day and I can see about 8 doctors in my whole territory not sure what to do except lie.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs saying same to me without me mentioning anything about drug they put it together Novartis Rep plus a discussion around heart failure equals Diovan didn't we have that discussion years ago. wait til they know half oF LCZ is Diovan. That should go over well nope no corporate greed there, it's all about the patients doc really it is

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was super stoked about this drug initially but I'm getting a creeping feeling now that it won't be the blockbuster the company is amping it up to be. At least not for a long time and we are going to be fighting against huge internal expectations. Bad combination because that equals crappy bonuses and getting grief for always being behind on goals.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup me too. Docs cards especially think its bs. Primary care docs and IMs might save things again. Good thing we hired and paid for all the hospital specialty managers and reps ha what a joke company will learn quick who gets things done. They will never learn

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't mapped and at first I was upset about but now the severance package is looking pretty good. All I keep hearing is how horrible access is to cardiologists and that isn't going to change no matter what. I'm happy to move on to something where I won't have to lie and look over my shoulder all the time hoping I don't get caught. Even though it wasn't my choice I'm feeling good about it! I'm thinking it is time for another industry where I can be more legit and actually feel good about being productive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, Novartis thinks it can do a better job training physicians about heart failure than their peers and professional organizations? Talk about an elitist view.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the fuck you think it is? I fucking went to college to do this bullshit with my life? Where the hell did I go wrong?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The days of showering doctors with honorariums & half baked studies are over.
    The sunshine act will laser beam focus attention on money whores in healthcare.
    Reps are fully jaded & cynical themselves & no longer buy into dog & pony show
    launches replete with 3 choppers, swag, biased training & empty promises.
    Doctors are fed up with pulled bogus studies, rat data, garbage like valturna
    & other various pulled drugs. Employees beaten and battered for a decade with
    layoff after layoff, non existing bonuses, box checking & micro management
    see this as a part time gig with an eye out the door.
    If the economy was more robust people in all departments would be abandoning
    big pharma except for elitist clueless leaders.
    That's how HF awareness is going.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantastic and spot on!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Diovan is generic is there answer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes diovan is generic and yes diovan has hf indication. Without saying much Docs are like whaaaat? That's how it's going

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest