MSBU how long?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long will this ride last?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some will last a long time others will be let go soon. These Facts will dictate the future. Market share is horrible. New indications failed. Competition growing. Company is basing decisions on reach and frequency not clinical discussions. Most reps working 2 days a week. SAM experiment a failure. Top leadership gone. I don't think the odds are good that most will be here in 2-3 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOS in 2018.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SAM'S are a joke what a bunch of overpaid clowns. Their market share is down in every account look at the numbers. The MSBU is a total failure all they care about is how many CV programs you executed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky NVS has targeted another sales force for the annual winter layoff. This being said, don't be foolish to think you are out of the woods with NVS layoffs. All it means is your NVS job lease gets you another 6 months but be careful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to clean house the RD'S and the marketing team have failed. We are still at 9% market share at 4 years. Time to give some new blood the opportunity to change things. Why Do Conrad,Matt and Kathy still have jobs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe Matt still has a job after the Buffalo situation. Talk about sweeping it under the rug.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened in Buffalo?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It can down heavy and piled up deep. Oh, and it snowed too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be a strategy from top leadership to maintain a dismal 9-10% market share and just reduce costs. They surely do not make steps to grow sales. The cost reduction is 1st budgets and than headcount. You have time if you are not in a territory with 2 reps and understand how to lie about reach and frequency

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They cut neuro 2 days before xmas so when do you think they will trim the MS fat? 2 people in a territory 1st, KAMs 2nd, SAMs 3rd.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place will probably let you guys know tomorrow-christmas eve

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the bubbly blonde chick is going to change this culture! Right? Bahahahaha! Change the pilot when the plane goes down... Not the passengers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More and more reps are leaving and they aren't going to better companies either.... Is the writing on the wall? Is management that bad in the MSBU? I know I can't stand my manager but I just ignore her enough to just slip under the radar..... She's clueless anyways. Great drug but it's been a cluster from the start, too much micro management from the top....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire upper mangement 9% market share should be cause enough. My ABL is a robot who spits out what ever the RD tells him. They lost the 2 top reps in the company to Genzyme what a joke. Blondie won't do shit to change this place just more of the same.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CM is one of the nastiest individuals I know. I've often wondered if he is different with senior leadership or if they like it that way I guess increased calls and another spreadsheet will fix this. Never mind the bully behavior which has his entire team pissed and scared

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CM is a total ass but for some reason he is teflon

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people went to Genzyme since Jan 1st. At least 1 hated her manager. The marketshare wont improve it will just keep decreasing. The micro management is here to stay. The sales call based on Reach and frequency instead of clinical discussions is insane. The competition is crushing us at every turn.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He had his mean and nasty bff in hr protecting him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe how many of the top people have left