CV Target Lists

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just trying to get an idea his territories compare in numbers. How many customers on your target lists? I'm hearing a lot of inaccuracies and big differences in numbers of customers- like 60 vs. 130. I can say that my target list couldn't be more screwed up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I originally had around 120 but I'm down to about 85 targets that actually practice in my territory. I have so many home addresses that it's not funny. I don't mind cleaning it up, but it's frustrating that leadership has given us these ridiculous call metrics when the lists are all messed up. Not sure what the big rush is, we don't need call metrics until April/May. Give us time to clean all this up first.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I have 65 and I know based on my territory it's so wrong. Some from different states halfway across the country. But I'm going to be graded on 5 minimum calls per day on targets?! Bahahahahaha.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Richard r's answer about target lists of "we will give you them at meeting in Dallas and you'll be able to customize and plan your business". Such BS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked 20 years In my territory and always sold cv products and my target list could not be more messed up. Ridiculous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My target list is a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not at all surprised. Sold two specialty products for Novartis and thought the screwed up target list had something to do with the nature of the specialty. Huge amount of difference in # of targets per territory with same call expectations. About 1/3 of both target lists for both products were accurate. Wouldn't have thought it would be that bad in CV. Just wait to hear their response: "There is some degree of error in all target lists..." then your ABLs, "Just highlight your DMRs and Podiatrists and send back to me and I'll see what I can do..." haha. NOTHING can be done but to be told to stop making excuses for not being able to hit call attainment, and find yourself on the SH** LIST. Best outcome possible is if you have an ABL with a set and the will to go to bat for you, but even so, they get the same response that will filter down to you. I hope this helps anyone who expects this to be cleaned up. Perhaps its early enough in the game to start the battle now. I wish the VERY BEST to you all!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen and thank you! It's ridiculous. A lot of customers left off my list and a lot who need to be off of it. Who the hell came up with these? Mine is laughable. Have customers from across the country and its still less than 80 targets. Will be 60 when it's cleaned up but I'm expected to see 5 a day? So once every other week talking HF. WTH??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this complaining over what? Having to make/fake 5 calls per day? Why do you complainers care about what your target list looks like anyways when you can't see most of them? I'm sure almost every rep in our company has been making fake calls for years so I don't see what makes this different. Suck it up and get used to it.
    Management will continue to pretend not to know what we are doing and reps will continue to do what we do so it is really just business as usual.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the big deal. So you have a real target list of 60 hcp s. And most are in group practices of maybe 4 targets per account and the account will only see you once a month or every two months during a lunch. So now you have basically one account per week that you can call on. LMAO