MS okay am I missing anything???

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Facts:
    1. Gilenya is a Billion Dollar Drug
    2. Salesforce is super lean at 115 reps nationwide.
    3. In the Pharma Division it seems everyone is putting resources here along with Onc
    4. So Tec has double the share - isn't this a Biogen drug? Or Buyogen? Lol

So they micro manage us boo fuckin hoo! How would you like to be in Primary Care? There are really worse places to be. Average base here is 125k and bonus at 30k. With access being as bad as it is we only work 1-2 hours per day max! It's really not that bad a gig for 2 hours per day work!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diovan 3 billion$ drug for 3 years with none of you morons. Get the picture ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your just wrong. There was a huge investment in diovan to make it a billion dollar drug. Post launch we had meetings around why the launch was going slow. Pfe had norvasc. 3 other good arbs on the mrkt. It was a battle. In the end it made it to a block buster but partly because nvs spent to push it up the hill.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they've done the same with gilenya & now they can coast with less than 1/2 of you for the same pathetic results. don't take it personally reality is a bitch & as for diovan it was #2 arb & worked almost as crappy as the rest of the arbs unlike gilenya & seriously PFE & Norvasc ? if they knew what they had they never would have allowed NVS to combine with lame lotensin , even merck with the first arb half assed the promotion while having other blockbusters on their plate & even at that it took those dunces in NVS mgmt 5 years just to pass cozaar the alleged weakest of the bunch.
    30-40 reps would actually have to work the MS market with ample sized geographies & limited access
    besides with all due respect you think your bogus programs & stuffing the face of a few staff really makes a difference? Seriously? you believe that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applaud the original poster for knowing how well they have it. And i sense a degree of content optimism. Virtually ALL of the MS garbage that post here bitch and complain about how bad they have it when, to the original poster's point, it's not a bad life.
    This post will quickly be followed-up by some MSBU field degenerate complaining that his manager micro-manages him. Ironically, that same degenerate will be posting from the golf course.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you and OP. People in MSBU complain waaaay too much. How would you like to be in Primaru Care knowing you will be chopped come November? We work 1-2 hours per day max and make close to 150k on average. Our jobs are secure. Why? Look at how much freakin $$$ this company is spending on budget, speaker programs, preceptorships, resources etc. Ask your PC counterparts how much budget they get! Be thankful you are deceiving everyone into thinking you are a Special forces bad ass of sales. You ain't but enjoy the ride!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear ya. But dont make it sound like diovan fell out of bed and was a block buster the next day. The real story for MS is....biogen reported earnings today and their MS drug was one of the most successful launches in biotech history. Thats what wall street is saying. So g-pill may be a second choice for docs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tHE comparison is between Novartis MSBU vs. Biogen, or Genzyme MS. These companies are much better to work for than Novartis. MSBU reps have left PC years ago and we know what is like to sell an expensive drug in a specialty market. Unfortunately Novartis MSBU leadership doesn't know the difference about selling diovan and gilenya. This is why Gilenya is a failure!!!! Gilenya absolutely has no chance of becoming successful unless Tecfidera, aUBAGIO, Copaxone, rebif are removed from the market.

Who is leaving after they receive their bonus?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you re-read the post it stated CLEARLY it took over 5 years for Diosham just to pass cozaar & that's with truckloads of $$$ thrown at virtually anyone that willing to accept it that could prescribe a blood pressure pill along with ginned up studies NCN network & all the other elaborate shams that smacked them for nearly 1/2 billion fine
    Pretty decent formulary too & virtually no hoops to jump through to prescribe it.
    Gilenya other than the same worthless ruse of "speakers" has nothing else going for it
    It's way more expensive, arguably less efficacy than tec, poorer managed care positioning among other things (including a completely demoralized & unmotivated SF) I mean really , what could 110 of slack jawed malcontent detail people possibly do to move the needle that 60 can't ???????? Enlighten me ;)