Recruiter's follow up?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with your recruiters? A handful of us are trying to interview etc. and they are not following up with us. David N. set up calls with two people and never called them or returned calls thereafter. Is he no longer with the company? Who can we reach out to for follow up? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the Novartis way. I had a friend who sold biologics to Derms and knows all of the KOLs. She interviewed for two territories and her very young (newer DM) didn't hire her. She won presidents club 3 times in 5 years. Go figure. But then again, I heard they wanted DM's with limited DM experience so it makes since that they wouldn't want the tenured
    reps etc. SAD!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply put, NVS does not want to play to hire exp reps. Trend is to hire PCP reps into specialty and to pay them like PCP reps. It's NVS new hiring model.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that's what I've heard about the company. We had more than a dozen people from our company interview, all with Derm experience and none were hired. The recruiters were poor on follow up and didn't seem sold on the company. Don't use Dave he doesn't put that many candidates forward. HR lady is good though. How old Galderma managers would skip over Derm reps is not right or smart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they are fat with applicants and getting all that they need to fill the spots why be courteous to the trash we don't need?