RIP Tammy Parker

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad. Prayers for her kids and family

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This "gossip" site is not place for such sad news. As a close friend I am insulted. Reach out to family and other friends.

Thanks for your good intentions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God! This is such a waste. She was always such a nice person. I am so sorry for her family.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a tribute to her not gossip. People knew her and may be concerned
    Don't be insulted. The intention of this was to be honorable

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a way to let people know things. Thank you for sharing. I will pray for her children.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP is meant to convey info for the particular company
    I'm sure many people would like to know that had crossed paths with her thru the years
    I know I am glad to find out
    God bless her and her family

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not know Tammy but it is tragic when something like this happens. Please let us know if there is any foundation or other funds being set up for the children. I will not insult you by saying a company is like a family because it is not, but this is a tragedy and many of us would be willing to help in any way we can.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tammy Jo Parker | Visit Guest Book

IRMO Tammy Jo Parker, 44, passed away Friday, April 13, 2012. Funeral service will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, at Riverland Hills Baptist Church with burial in Providence Baptist Church Cemetery with Rev. Ed Carney officiating. A visitation will be held before the service from 10:30 – 12:00 p.m. at the church. Pallbearers will be Ben Staples, John "Woody" Woodward, Rob Gillium, Lawrence Wright, Alonzo Nesbit, Wade Miles and Jay Metts.
    Mrs. Parker was born in Columbia, SC, daughter of Libby Risinger Carswell and the late Joseph L. Shealy Jr. She attended Riverland Hills Baptist Church. She was a pharmaceutical representative. She was an Arbia Temples Daughter of Mile and the lead singer of the band Jumpstart.
    Surviving are her husband, Brett Parker of Irmo; father, Jerry Carswell; son, Zach Parker of Irmo; daughter, Brooke Parker of Irmo; sister, Kim Smith of Leesville; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Jack and Linda Parker of Chapin; and a number of nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph L. Shealy Sr.
    The family will receive friends from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Monday, April 16, at Milton Shealy Funeral Home, other times at the home of her mother, 120 Able Mill Road, Leesville, SC 29070.
    In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Providence Baptist Church c/o Building Fund, 3708 Pond Branch Road, Leesville, SC 29070 or Riverland Hills Baptist Church c/o Building Fund, 201 Lake Murray Blvd., Irmo, SC 29063.
    Milton Shealy Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family with arrangements.

Read more here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestate/obituary.aspx?n=tammy-jo-parker&pid=157076496#storylink=cpy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a dear friend of Tammy Parker. Started the band Jumpstart in 92. We auditioned 17 singers in 1995, and Tammy was the 17th to try out. When she walked into our studio, we knew from her charismatic personality that she fit the look for a lead singer. Then we heard her heavenly pipes. I played gigs with Tammy for about 7 years, and she temporarily left Jumpstart when Zach was born. You could not find a better friend and we all loved her. I am still grieving 2 weeks after her death. Life sometimes makes no sense at all. I am grateful that I have so many wonderful memories of Tammy Jo! She was like no other! God Bless her family and friends that are suffering still from this tragedy! Chip Slaughter

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have know Tammy my 10 years at Novartis. I have worked with her closely on several projects. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about her. She was a wonderful person. I am so sad for her family & especially her children. I lost my job at Novartis, but Tammy's death makes me realize that in the scheme of things losing your job is not a big deal.

There are so many unanswered questions in her death. What a waste of such a good life She will be missed by many.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what really happened here? Has there been any updates?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her story was just aired on the national TV show 48 hours two days ago.

I had no idea it was this horrific !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was married to a scumbag sports bookie and was shot by one of his clients.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No she was shot by her husband idiot. He is in jail for the rest of his life.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was a scumbag sports bookie, idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that he would kill the mother of his children for the insurance money to pay off his 100k betting debt instead of manning up and facing the consequences himself. They say that 4% of the population are sociopaths and he is definitely one of them