Novartis Bullys Its Employees

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2014 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do, they will, and they won't stop.

HR AND HR COMPLIANCE ARE CHARGED WITH ONE MISSION:

To protect the company

If you are smart, all reviews, coaching plans, PIPs etc. should be reviewed by a competent employment attorney. Record every call. NEVER be interviewed alone. Always have your attorney with you. They play heavy and so should you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This exact same type of harassment happened at my last company. I chose to go to Novartis based on how great my new manager portrayed himself. My experience with Novartis has been awesome and a fresh start, but that doesn't mean that what you're all experiencing isnt happening at Novartis. Please think of yourself first! All we are for a big corporation is a number! Protect yourself at all costs! You would think HR would be there to help you... Well, they are there to help someone, but it's not you... It's NOVARTIS! Keep documentation and if your ever along w management make sure you record your conversations. It's worth a few dollars for a tape recorder.

Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nikkos is a bully and an 'emperor'. Look at the people who surround him. They are most likely weaklings and suckers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Multiple offenders

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at who lives in Memphis with perks. They don't have to move but enjoy the benefits.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard MP in OTM Basel is worst....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NIBR = Novartis Institute for Bullying and Repression

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spent 27 years at this hell hole, the real bullying did not start at this organization until people were promoted or brought into the organization who were incompetent at their positions. Power corrupts and promotes fear and intimidation, not respect. Ask yourself when was the last time that you saw someone at the RD level or above you truly respected, who had your back. People were brought into the organization from consultant agencies and put into positions of power, without any pharma experience. People were promoted not by merit but whether they fit a certain diversity piece. When was the last time you saw anyone put in a leadership position who actually carried the bag and knew what it was really like out in the field. All of these things led to the demise of a one time successful organization. It's the fault of leadership, not being able to bring new products to market, being outsmarted by patent challenges, and over hiring. The industry dynamics will continue to effect the business model but the industry only bears a partial blame. One day I hope someone writes a book about the decline of a once great organization, it would be a very interesting read.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like you are the one doing the bullying.........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Actually do respect my RD and the one prior, but in all the years with the company most were arrogant, unapproachable, and uncaring. Also agree that the obsession with D&I has been part of the decline. Sad to see the crash and burn...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's all meet in Central Park in NYC, have a picnic, share some sardines, Vienna sausages and cheese. We could talk about harmony in the workplace.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hired lawyer....have enough evidence to show retaliation four different times. Pure BS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Koodos to you for standing up for yourself! I hope you prevail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It about Novartis Basel global IT

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an employee in the MSBU this is a great thread to start with the lawyer I've hired and will use as an example of the systematic way that this POS company uses this tactic to clear out territories and areas they don't want to lay off or want to use as an excuse to cover up the incompetence of certain ABLs/RDs ... I've recorded each ride along discussion with my ABL on my IPhone and then noticed how it didn't mesh with what they put into the FCR..... Game on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does this go unnoticed?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has to have something on somebody. He gets away with murder.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean they. KP & CM

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many primary care rejects have filled the MS positions and say the MSBU is worst. I have over 7 different admin spreadsheets that have to be filled out every week and sent in by Friday. Guess what MSBU GOLDEN PARACHUTE PEOPLE, Sales continues to tank with the addition of every spread sheet.