Who's the geek?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ran into your Brovana hospital rep in Illinois. What a tool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong!!!!! We don't have Brovana hospital reps because Brovana is not used in the hospital. Chew on that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT?!?! We absolutely have hospital reps and we have a lot of utilization in hospitals for Brovana. Do you actually work for Sunovion???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do. I see the hospital numbers every week and when the average units for a "billing" hospital is 250 units it doesn't mean you are driving utilization. Hospital numbers haven't gone up since the start of the division which is why cuts have happened and they now report to the field ASD. Hospital reps should actually see the inside of a hospital but in fact are calling on the same docs as field reps.

Say what you want but we do not have hospital reps, numbers don't lie and finally the dumbass in the home office is seeing it, a little late but that's ok. New "strategic plan" will be approved shortly and you will not like it. So keep hiding behind your title because you won't have it for long. A Brovana hospital rep couldn't get a job with a real hospital company. Sometimes the truth hurts.