ABLs moving on to next interview

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many ABLs, KAMs moving forward in interview process? Or is it only external candidates?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a KAM who interviewed last week. The RD told me the emphasis would be on
    Externals. He was honest and said they are looking for folks with
    Existing relationships. That's really why the ABLs and KAMs are out
    Of the field. The strong signaling is "use this time to look for something else".
    That's cool. There are good jobs out there. No regrets. Been a good run.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eleventeen

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comical cause I heard that some of the Serelaxin ABLs that were previously hired are "interviewing" for the LCZ positions (more like they are shoe-ins) Most have no existing relationships, and their Cardiovascular experience is questionable. If they are automatically put in to these ABL positions, that is just wrong. The company will lose some quality managers that had previous Cardiovascular experience and the respect of their representatives that were on their teams.

Current leadership wants to put in new/external management that they can train like robots to be the Yes Men/Women that they need.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah Wah Wah freaking crybaby. Your delusional post is more comical & for the record it's highly unlikely other candidates are any more suck up ass kissers than you clowns.
    Oh & "experience and the respect of their representatives " Serioulsy?
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    You missed your comedic call in life

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

External candidate here. Has anyone heard whether they are moving to second interview or not?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new RDs selected for LCZ division were the ones hired for serlaxin, so I'm sure they will select the same people they originally hired for ABL for serlaxin for LCZ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any kams make it to round 2?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any externals been called yet for second phase or to be told you are not moving forward? How long does it take for them to make a decision?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're not moving forward they never call you. The might send you a letter a year later, and that's a big maybe that will happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which DMs are left?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bench warmers

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you be hiring nurse educators for CV?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an email last week that I am not moving forward.... external candidate.

Thanks for playing, but nothing else - no phone call from anyone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they played a good game. They went with the internals but brought externals in for the interviews.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have offers gone out? I am an external who interviewed this week and have heard nothing