NSM thoughts

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) I've never worked for a company where people tell you their religion so quickly - and put it ahead of anything else. Not saying anything bad about religion- but can we separate the job from your beliefs? Not everyone shares what you believe and it could create an awkward situation. Just like it would a doctor you call on. Who ever shows up and says, "I'm a christian. My name is..."
    2) What's up with the massive hours?? No one had time to make a call home- I'm serious. Working lunches, no breaks, evening work (those "fun" evenings are work.)
    3) What's up with so many people getting fired or leaving the company? There's been a lot in the last couple months. I get people leaving- but there seems to be an exodus here. I don't get it.
    4) Why do the people that have been working here over two years look so tired? Like they gave up...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it funny that you just attended the meeting and have to ask these questions. When top executives leave on their own you should be worried. When the company starts a hospital division without a hospital product and it fails, you should be worried. This is not being hateful towards any one person but after spending a considerable amount of time in the home office there is just not enough smart people making decisions. The ones making decisions and implementing strategies are way over their heads and it is sad to watch. The only one that was capable is now gone, probably because he saw he had no support for long term success. This has become a job, I go in at 8:30, eat my sushi and out by 4:30. I stay under the radar by agreeing with everyone and soon I will have my new job working for a real company. Unfortunately, the best part of Sunovion is they pick up and deliver my dry cleaning to my office. The reason religion comes up is cause you need it to work here. Time to go in and make my post sales meeting presentation and tell them about how great it was and all the positive things I heard from the field force and how they think we are on the right track.

Happy selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me you get up in the morning and you get on Café Pharma at 6:45am. That is hilarious................................one or two lumps in your coffee?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should post while on company time like you right? Oh yeah, you are on vacation right?? LOL>

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's dufficult when you asked to live a lie everyday.
    You sign off with compliance, then management tells you to create sales.
    If you try to clarify off label, your put on a PIP and fired.
    Most find it easier to live the lie and as Fishman says,
    Cash the check!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh no, I'm on my iPhone. Dumb dumb

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's nice they deliver dry cleaning to the office.

Not sure what division you're in, but the neurology side is a joke. There is no way to sustain this. And we have revised to a hockey stick forecast. Not a good sign. Looking at the latest report, some territories are living on less than 10 Rx since launch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumb dumb I said company TIME. What does the device matter stupid? It's the time of day of your original post now the device you used to post. Good god you must be in field sales....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumb dumb, it matters because I can use my iPhone in a waiting room while doing my job! Good God you mu st be a home office lifer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My only thought is going to get some antibiotics for this strange penile discharge I am having. It really hurts when I pee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just get ready !!! Sunovion got away with BLANTANT tactics with Latuda, and the most severe offenders were rewarded & promoted !! I can't imagine how dirty the sales force will be now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing worse than blatant tactics, kind of like CLEAR objectives, or STRATEGIC planning. We must root this out and measure the number of calls so you can compete, Nimrod!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Ricky R? Who is the new leader for
    Commercial?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blatant tactics referring to the obvious promotion of Latuda off label.