Frawley for CEO

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they waiting for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would that be a good thing or not?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would sticking a hot needle in your eye be a good thing? Well then you have your answer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do it, DSP, do it! Please do it. It would be so entertaining! I'd start a pool on how many shirts he would sweat through each day. Please do it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DF is a good guy, he will do a great job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sincerely, the local dry cleaner

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are vetting ceo candidates this week. In the lead, Johnny Knoxville from Jackass. Perfect for this circus of a company. Aw so, have a good tuhrkey day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any CEO would be better than the dumbasses in the executive suite- none of whom have any leadership experience nor should be in the positions they hold

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best joke of the entire 2014 season. Every time I think about DF for CEO I wet myself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a kid block for me with the same name in highschool at HC. Wonder if it's the same kid. In spite if him not being very good, I still lead the region in yards and TDs. Could you imagine the numbers I would have put up if this turd would have blocked at all. He got in my way several times and I remember having to hurdle him and even though it look fantastic, it did slow me down a smidge. I think he spelled his name f a r l e y so you spelled it wrong. There is no W and the a ans r should be switched.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if they wait any longer he'll be the only one left in the company

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. This is a process of attrition. This douchebag Brit is a big Pharma castoff. He would not have achieved a meaningful position with any other company. Except here. Go figure.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last "man" standing, indeed!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it this will be announced April 1, when the Japs usually have their changing of the guard

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's already acting CCO, which is a perfect description for how he operates - acts like he knows what he's doing, but clearly has no clue. This is a scenario that you can't find in the Pfizer playbook. What r u going to do now Davey boy?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Sippy and Fanale. They spend years preping for the Aptiom launch. The launch is a disaster. Sunovion (Sippy and Fanale) was not prepared for marketing, messaging, managed care and the size of an intial salesforce. Now the FDA advises that the messaging was an overreach.

To make matters worse, Sippy uses arrogance to cover up his lack of ability. Fanale is at least smart enough not to say much to cover his lack of knowledge and ability.

The Sunovion solution, promote them both.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why can't I ever get on this gravy train? I have no capabilities either but am stuck in my dead end job and never seem to have this luck. Maybe I need to suck even more to get promoted?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is what you are sucking (or not sucking) that is the problem......