Aptiom - monotherapy

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know when the monotherapy will be filed or approved?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter. With many territories still in single digit weekly sales I'm not sure many of us will be around to see the monotherapy indication should it even be approved.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they were pushing the button very soon if not already. Supposedly the data is very good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data is incredible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were told that about the adjunctive therapy. LOL. Just another lie they are telling the Japanese to keep the brand from being pulled. We should be safe until that lie is found out but the plug will be pulled as soon as that cat is out of the bag. We should pray for delays in getting the indication. It will allow us to keep our jobs longer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other question is, with all the generics out there approved for initial monotherapy, whose going to pay for it as it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the other questions is, why are you asking about pipeline and pricing on CP? all these questions, only one possible reason. fuzzy little troll doll. workin' hard pushing the hustle research on CP day after day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

monotherapy is going to save this company. You wait and see. That's what Sippy tells me every morning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope that is the case but I'm not too sure about that. Our latest weekly number for NRx's are still flat. I can't see them not pulling the plug on this in the near future. Think about it. There are 128 of us reps here all making 6 figures or close to it. That's
    $12.8 million a year in just base for just the reps (not marketing, channel managers...). Now add on car, benefits and travel budgets and we are losing massive amounts of money on this product. Remember, this is a liscensed product too so we only keep a percentage of sales. I predict the entire sales force and promotion for aptiom will be shut down by the 4th of July at the latest. Japan will only believe the monotherapy lie for so long.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sippy is my hero. He will rescue this brand- you wait and see!