Background Checks?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone fill me in what Sunovion requires post offer? Credit check? References? Drug Screen? Urine? Hair? Headed to final interview in CA and wanted to know if I can stop by the local dispensary this weekend.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They require all of the above so if your a guy you can shave your head and nuts, borrow piss from a neighbor and give a heads up to your friends in the state pen that someone will call to get a reference. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, lets grow up, pot is legal in 18 states, soon to be in all 50. I dont like alcohol but like a little weed once in a while. Big Deal. Just looking to see if this is going to jam me up. Does anyone have a serious answer?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just started doing pee test before hiring. Drop the pipe for a month and drink lots of water. You will be fine then start tiling again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever find out how this company tests? I can't find any info online and would like it! I had assumed urine but I'm unsure. Was the person who replied pee test pre-hire correct?

Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anal probe. Hope that helps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mature.

Really, I'd appreciate if someone would provide accurate information. Thank you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With or without KY jelly?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 panel urine test. Picks up everything including the tempature of your urine. Drinking water doesn't help. Is that what u wanted to know ? The best thing that will happen is u fail. Not enough crack to make this barable.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really would appreciate if somebody would simply provide me this information? Yes I know they drug test. What is the means? I'm not sure if you're being partly serious or totally silly. Please let me know honestly (if you know) whether the drug test is urine, hair, blood, saliva. Thank you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a test to make sure you are not doing drugs. If you can't stop doing drugs long enough to pass-don't take the job. We don't want you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another brilliant response.

If anyone could provide the information it would be nice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mature, don't do drugs and it won'tatter will it? Idiot

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a urine test. Drop the cheeba, run everyday, sit in the sauna and sweat it out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus dude, if you're that much of a stoner why don't you find a job that doesn't test and leave us all alone.