GPS in Fleet Vehicles?!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NAILED IT!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact you responded to this and acknowledged that this took up space in your brain proves that, yes, you're and idiot!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The moron was obviously on pins and needles at the NSM. Go to work douche bag!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap! This is true. 5 reps let go in NE on Monday!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scranton rep was not fired. PIP! Admitted wrong doing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true! I am not on a PIP!! Stop spreading rumors fleet department!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because no pharma company would ever have a F-150 as a fleet car.....did you really need to ask that question?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! I manage the NW and I have 2 reps (Montana and Alaska) that have elected to drive an F-150 for obvious reasons. Just $50 extra a pay period. Please stop pretending you know our Fleet rules! Kevin O'loghlin made this exception for us. Kevin is the bomb!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit....no pickups in a pharma fleet, SUVs yes, pickups? no fucking way! Unless it is the reps personal vehicle that gets a reimbursement under special rules.....but not a traditional phar,a fleet plan

No, no, no

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it when NE , liberal, trolls think they know everything. I just told you 2 of my reps have a 4 door F150 that they pay extra for and you can't accept facts. Call Kevin and ask him yourself moron. A true Obama loving idiot!