Our future is very bright!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion won't sniff a wiff, all US roads through BBI, DSP has no confidence in Sunovion leadership

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What he^ said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see slide 54 as positive. Nowhere does it say Sunovion is done. It just has the the future after 2018 as Japan and Global. Sunovion would be in the Global list. In the mean time, in addition to the current products which will have new indications, there will be new compounds like SUN-101, SEP-'289, etc. Sunovion WILL be here to sell those products, my friends!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUN-101 is no blockbuster and the compound is not new just the device which is just a slightly better, nebulizer. It wont pay the light bill, let alone the rent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is with '289 is that it is listed for AFTER 2018. Historically, Sunovion ceases personal promotion about a year before something goes generic. Regardless of what you think of 101, it means potential job security for the respiratory team. But, when that time comes for Latuda, I don't see anything in that pipeline for us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because you have compounds in the pipeline doesn't mean that those will ever make to market. In addition, what happens sometimes is you run out of time. Here's what I mean by that. I used to work for a company that had compunds in the pipeline but also had things going off patent. 3 years ago they did a massive layoff because what they had in the pipeline either didn't pan out or things got delayed so they weren't able to replace the loss in revenue. Now, three to four years later they're coming out with new stuff. Unfortunately those people who got laid off couldn't wait three to four years so they were forced to look for another job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory has zero job security! Brovana is a $150MM product, hardly worth keeping a company around for and Sun 101 will be 2017 best case scenerio. Not to mention the fact that DSP could care less about respiratory and could easily spin off that business. Even if it will be around, do you want to sell Brovana for another 4 years, I would hang myself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it seems brighter, that is just because Sandler moved away from the window.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it DSP has put our Leaders on a PIP and we are collateral damage. For HQ folks, unless you have guaranteed deals or love living in Marlborough Country it's time to get out, most marketable ones have already Hoping for the best but preparing of worst

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't SEP-289 an old molecule that failed to meet the primary endpoints for depression pr ADHD way back when Mark Corrigan was the Medical Director? Is Sunovion going to go after another indication. And this drug is so old, if it is the same, that the NCE patent would have very little time left on it!

By the way, I'd do PS in a heartbeat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact, Sunovion won't even be listed on CP in 3-4 years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Pharma jobs have long term guarantees... Accept highest paying gigs and live your work lives one year at a time. Sunovion just out bid 2 other companies so here I am for next 12 months. I actually think I can get 2 years here with a top notch salary. Not bad!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this is starting to make sense. The clock is ticking on Latuda, which is why no where do you see MDD.

Just remember the history of not retaining reps when launching into a new category.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6/12....6/12

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. The people that post here constantly have been here for years and haven't been able to get hired outside this company. That's why they're freaking out on a daily basis.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the club newbie!! You're now one of us

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh, don't be so shallow with your self assumptions. This new hires in the new neuro sales force were recruited away from their other high paying jobs to come here. Very few Pharma jobs pay even close to what Sunovion brought these reps in at.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people that have been here for years, say 8+ years are few and far between. The things these people have lived through would blow your mind. The few of them also realize that if they are in the field and still have a job, it is nothing short of a miracle. They managed to get on the right sales force at the right time or something happened that allowed them to escape from the scorched earth of what was a great company. If they have not left yet, it is because they haven't felt the sense of urgency and things have worked out. They can and will get other jobs and there are other companies that pay every bit and more.