Sunovion culture

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It amazes me that Sunovion wants to be "the place where people want to work" and
    has initiatives to improve culture but they have no real leaders.

All "leaders" seem to try to one up each other and they keep wanting more
    without knowing what the "more" is.

Why keep hiring new Directors? What is the point of a job posting that is visible for 24 hours?What is the actual vision?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are desperate, image is priority when substance is lacking. Everyone I know from VP to analyst is looking to leave, hence all these initiatives to appear awesome

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is incredibly top heavy so how do you fix that? For every one you let go hire two more. They replace people vs addressing problems.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only way to attract and steal talent is to inflate title and comp or else why come here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said...there wouldn't be another reason unless that person is leaving because they hate their current boss

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toxic!!!!! Need I say more?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 years ago I would have agreed with you. Great place to work now and if anyone says different they are a troll and do not work here. Hope that helps

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda side-great culture
    Brovana side- not so much

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the Lunesta culture? How's the Allergy side of the business?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom side is going to be brutal. This drug is a dog. The managers are planning on riding with reps a lot until this drug starts selling. Lots of trackers and pressure. Low bonus! Gonna be a ton of fun!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might say but please save your bitter personal opinions based on you not moving on in the hiring process. You know you would have jumped in a NY second at one of these positions but you did not get the call.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to it! i can't wait and am super excited to be here. Compared to my previous employer, this will be heaven on earth.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand in front of manager and say Aptiom has an amazing responder rate at the dose many can't tolerate. I know 20% dropped off the 1200mg dose and the 400mg dose was comparable to placebo, but we may have a slight benefit with 800mg dose. You don't have any comparisons to how this compares to generic trileptal, but maybe neuros will take the leap of faith and write for you a script per month. The company is relying on neurologists being scared of generics, but reality is that they are hesitant to SWITCH to a generic from a branded agent. They are not against starting a patient on generic trileptal though. Remember that these patients have to be on many meds. Do you think they are gonna pay $150 out of pocket for a drug not shown to be better than generic trileptal for a $10 copay? Truly think about it. This drug is not going to make it! Don't get sucked into the hype. Companies will tell you that the marketing team surveyed doctors and that they can't wait. Then you get into the field and see reality. Too late then! The company is not going to pay the rebates for better formulary coverage, and there are only 3 studies, one of which shows inconsistent efficacy. I walked away after researching this and urge others to do their homework before getting sucked into a shit storm!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no lunesta or allergy team. Research the company you're interviewing for much?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was here for 7 years. Not been at a place with a more disfunctional leadership and resulting culture in my life. Great people, terrible culture. Restructure/lay offs ever year. Mess

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just described the world of Pharma that we all work in today. Nobody can look past 12 months at a time. Take the job that pays you the most coin and make the most of the next 12 months. Seriously, this is what Pharma is today. One company is no different from another. Go for the money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No commission to be made here. Goals are gonna be unrealistic. When a company has a me too drug hat has generic competition, yet they say they feel it is going to be a huge hit, watch out for high quotas. Question is why take so long to assemble a team and train everyone when this drug was approved back in Nov? Not a very quick response time. Am I wrong?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds to me that you did not get an offer and you are very bitter. Good luck in your job search moving forward.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time someone says you have a shit product your biggest defense is "sounds like someone didn't advance in the interview." Pretty pathetic that managers are patrolling this site trying to keep morale up and stop reality from being seen

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get this straight, who trash talks a new product a company is hiring for? Answer, people who didn't get one of the jobs, formal disgruntled employees, or competitors. So, which are you?