Quotas-Nov 20th?!?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, no quotas until the quarter is nearly 2/3 over with? Gee, think you'll have enough time to look over the first five weeks of data and set it from there? I can only hope this isn't the case, but you know this is what everyone is thinking. This CAN be a great place to work, but it's stuff like this that is turning it into an absolute shit show. Our target lists have been screwed up since Q1, and even after canning the person you held responsible, you still can't get it right! There is absolutely no excuse for this. Get your shit together already.

The ICP plan is already garbage as is, with little incremental reward for top performers, and no real way to blow it out and make good money like you should be able to during a "launch", so the last thing we need is this crap. Maybe I should just work for a 1099 DNA profiling company on the side like a lot of your reps are already doing. I would love to just have faith and trust you guys, but this is getting old, fast. If the quotas come out and you screw us, you are going to have a lot of people looking elsewhere for employment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing, isn't it? It would be one thing if managers weren't breathing down your neck because you're at 99.98% to goal, wanting to know how you're going to hit 100%.

If the company can't get their shit together and get a quota out before a quarter starts, they need to back the fuck off when it comes this whole "performance culture" bullshit. You can't have it both ways. If you're going to hold people responsible for their territories, you need to hold your end of the responsibility up as well or it just doesn't work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't much of a "performance culture" anymore. When the a top 10 rep only makes a couple grand more per quarter than one in the middle of the pack, it's not too damn motivating... Probably why so many are doing side gigs. If they're not going to pay for performance, why perform? I mean, most of us are competitive people, but competitive nature only goes so far... Salespeople do it for the money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a salesperson. You are a pharma rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I exceeded the quotas I was given by my high school coach. He say 40 catches, 650 yards and 7 TDs. I blew all 3 away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like an amazing athlete! How tall were you in highschool? Of course you didn't play in Texas or FLorida so the competition was obviously not that good. Heard the talent and level of play up there is similar to a top tier middle school in Texas and Florida.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know anything about Hugh School football, you would k ow that in the 70s and thru the mid 80s, Western Pa was the top recruiting area in the country. Montana, Marino, Kelly, Namath, Dorsett, Blanda, fralic, Haslett, Reich. When the steel mills and coal mines started closing, people had to move south to find work. I played against Kelly at East Brady and yes, we won. Hope this helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting us know. We will start to contact the 100 people for each of your sales jobs who have sent in resumes, lost their job over the last year and are lined up to take your spot for 10K less. Much appreciated.

Management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly! If you have ever been to W Pa you would know the only thing worthwhile in that whole area are the cows and farms. There is not a damn thing worth a dime between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh and Pitt is a s***hole. Talk about hick towns and nonathletes!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More hall of gamers born in Pa than any other state. Namath, Marino, Unitas, blanda, Kelly, ditka, Dorsett. Name 2 QBs from Fl in HOF. Driving thru Fl and Texas have beautiful scenery and no farmland and small hick towns. WHAT? Fl and Texas and Cal top 3 states now, but in the 60s, 70s and mid 80s Western Pa and Ohio were the top 2 hot spots for high school FB. You must be young and dumb.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curtis Martin, Jason Taylor, Marc Bulger, Bill Cowher, Lamar Arrington, Ty Law, Mercury Morris, Gus Ferotte, Chuck Muncie, Bruce Clark, Fred Belitnikoff, Russ Grimm, Sean Gilbert, Jim Hazlett, Todd Christenson, lance Kinter, Kevin Barlow. Just some from right in Pittsburgh. Find another city in the country with a list like this and this is only partial.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's almost shocking how gay someone can be! Probably spent all night researching names in am attempt to bring honor to PIttsburgh. Classic loser

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man you are so right. What a loser. The only thing I can add is 2 years in a row district 100m and 200m chp. 400m relay team(ran anchor) 3rd in state. That was only race we didn't win all year. You are right, what a loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing like watching a bunch of slow,pasty skin, whiteboyz battle it out for the fastest boy in Pa :). Like watching mini-me and tattoo (fantasy island) fight it out over which one of them is the tallest. Hope that helps!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, 90% of the names on here are people nobody has ever heard of unless you have no life. I have watched football since the mid 80s and don't know more than half of the names. Not to mention who cares about 70s and 80s! Also, some of the names you placed above were NOT born in Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh area. Big difference when attempting to prove your point!!

Like my original post said there is NOTHING between Harrisburg and Pitt including no well known professional level athletes in ANY sport today. You might as well post how the Greeks used to also dominate the Olympics.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point exactly. You commented about Fl and Texas. I showed my stats from the early 80s. At that time, Western Pa was the #1 recruiting area in the country. Google HOF from W. Pa. More than from any other area in the country. Google Southwestern Pennsylvania is a breeding ground for the NCAA and NFL. They will explain it to you. If you don't know all the names on this list, you are either ignorant or just know nothing about football. By the way, this pasty white boy ran a 10.78 100m, 22.2 200m and 48.4 400m. Not to shabby for a pasty huh?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are mixing me up with another poster. I didn't state anything about Fl and Tx you did. Again, let's talk about TODAY'S athletes not from 30-40 years ago. W PA is dismal in developing any atheltes for any sport in the modern age of sports. Why is the no name and miniscule number of athletes developed in W PA 30-40 years ago even relevant?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW when you reference district and W PA you do understand you are talking about an area with a very small number of people with whom you are competing with dont you? And thats true today I cannot imagine what it was like 30-40 years ago. How many were in your "district" like 10 people...? LOL. Seriously this is becoming pathetic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 16 is impressive. It doesn't matter how many people you ran against, those are fast. The last post is correct. In the past 20+ years, W. Pa has dropped off he cliff as far as producing quality athletes. Fl and Texas dominate. The only reason this came up was because an earlier pst mentioned the quality of athletes in those 2 states were better than W Pa. My comment was that, again, in he 60s-mid 80s, it was the best high school FB. That made all my stats very impressive because of he talent we competed against. If those numbers were today, it wouldn't be impressive because the talent is depleted. But, the track times are what they are no matter who you are running against, even if you are on the track by yourself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we all have "HS track times". The best dunk, longest home run, hat tricks, no hitter etc. Hell even Al Bundy had his 4 touch downs in one game. It seems the older we get the "better" track times we all have and the more impressive we are able to make them become.