Managed Markets

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone besides me wonder how our illustrious managed care team spends their time? Would love to see weekly activity reports for that group. I'll bet lunch in the Sunovion cafeteria that some go months without any customer meetings. At my old company we had $4 billion in sales and an account team half the size.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been to the h.o.?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to ST? She still around?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously new cuz this is an old topic. Of course everyone wonders what these clowns do every day. Hopefully they will cut more heads in managed markets along with the A Team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MC is doing just fine!! We all have been and are top performers and our motto we live by is "“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible.’” !!!!!!!!!!! So STFU!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking for the critter who shit my paw

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is the only division delivering with these shit products and terrible strategies right now. The field can't pull anything through and our marketing people just hire consultants to do their jobs. Sad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100% right, my friend in truth!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go compare our products formulary status to our competitors, its horrible! go back to work and get some t3 unrestricted instead of NCs fool!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed Markets is the biggest joke at Sunovion. They have legions of workers who are paid exceedingly well yet do almost nothing to produce revenue.

Everyone knows it. Bazemore, Beddell: running fiefdoms that have never been held accountable, ever. RR, will you please get off the stick and show these guys the door?

How many MM Account Directors does it take to change a light bulb?
    3: one to figure out what a light bulb is and 2 more to help later when they finally get out of bed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A MM defender complaining about someone just hiring consultants. That's rich! Last I heard MM has more consultants working for it that actual HQ employees.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last you heard was wrong. Get a better source, or just call Bazemore before posting crap. Dummy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is doing a great job! Before you criticize, try spending a day in our shoes! I am tired of the crap that is on this board!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then maybe you should stop visiting it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a day in your slippers. It is well known that about 90% of MM does not work. They send emails and will hold a random conference call to appear busy. Oh yeah, sending the TAA takes a great deal of effort. MM, the closest you can get to retirement without actually retiring.

This is not intended for those in this group who actually work. They both know who they are!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds terrible. Chasing signatures and delivering lunches sounds so much better!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU!! Go back to delivering pizzas to your Doctors' offices and make sure you have the receptionist sign for samples!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a nerve has been struck! Truth hurts you lazy f$&ks :):) tick tock

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referring to the A team, right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odds are you aren't 1 of the 2 that actually do their job.