Brovana future

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep doing your Accelerator Plans and use a Ladle at lunches and you will be promoted, if you will. I emplore you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news guys, they just reviewed the records at HC and guess what? My 100m record still stands at 10.82. The kid who they thought broke it was disqualified for the season for testing positive for PEDs. I knew from looking at him he could never have beaten me. My 400m relay team still has the record at 42.56. Could you imagine our time if cranker didn't pull a hammy at the United Invitational.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was snotty on your team?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK combo will dominate except for Express Scripts but Brovana is toast now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much longer can the hospital team last. I mean seriously it bleeds money and is showing no impact out in the field.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much longer from what we are hearing inside.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep answering your own posts...idiot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touchy subject?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, just think you are a tool!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am such a tool, why do you waste your time responding? Your anger leads me to believe you are concerned that I may be right, which I am. I know things you don't know. If you aren't looking for another job, you are crazy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not discount the hell out of Bro in the hospital space? Get to parity or lower for duoneb.

Hospitals are becoming ultra price sensitive, so the more aggressive you can get, while not compromising your value prop and clinical message, the more likely you are to be successful and grab some share.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's the contracting strategy that's holding us back If it's free we can blow away our numbers

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is no one in this company knows the first thing about selling in a hospital.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't discount it in the hospital because it lowers the average selling price which lowers the reimbursed rate from medicare which then makes lincare mad. I heard my Corp acct director talking about it with someone from lincare. She is so smart.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lincare already ruined the asp.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you don't exceed best price, you're fine. The hospital GPO's know that. Just get a good deal in place with big players like MedAssets, HPG, Novation, etc.

Does anyone know our DSH discount? 23%?

We gotta get below duoneb price. That is pretty much standard protocol on hospitals. Also need to get Bro on any pathway, protocol or guidelines that a hospital has in place for a patient with respiratory disease.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital is 4% of total volume , if you think discounting in 4% of the market will drive down asp, you are nuts. Also, how does Perforomist manage to keep discounting lower than us yet their ASP goes up. Are they smarter than us? My guess is yes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, you could have dine this and not even needed a hospital team. There is a reasin most companies no longer have hospital teams. The idea was DOA.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As cliche as it sounds, still need a sales team to pull it through. Getting discount pricing is the easy part. Getting subsequent utilization is the hard part.