Neurology channel manager job

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insights? About company, products position etc? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google is a good place to start. Hope that helps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow thanks! I would have never done that. That's like having a roommate from Australia and asking them about it and them handing you an encyclopedia. I want employees info not a company website. Wow just wow man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you come to café pharma, where the only information you will get is from people who bitch, complain, make up rumors, and cast their doom and gloom everywhere? Stick to google dude. If you're dumb enough to get your info from here, you have no business judging someone for that reply.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you just got the answer to your dumb question. Do your own research. Nothing worse than a lazy troll. Ask a doctor or better yet, ask a doc who their rep is and call them directly. We would at least respect your for the effort. As a famous philosopher once said "a flute with no hole is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish". Hope that helps.

As far as Australia goes...been there once. Nice place to visit but the mountains and cold air were too much. Can't believe Hitler was born there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they make good ham sammiches!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good beer and brats also

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jim Carey that is Austria. And Google doesn't tell you if a sales force is unhappy. Trolls will.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was one?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positions are only posted as open AFTER a candidate has alrady been selected.
    Pathetic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they still moving forward with these positions? Don't you think it's kind of like trying throwing good money after bad? If the co was smart, they'd delay adding head count in this division for a bit.