Good luck Monday Aptiom Reps!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Aptiom reps:

You about ready to hit the field and sell this worthless med? Your docs are going to throw you right out on the street.

Good luck, you're going to need it!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lemme guess, old Xopenex rep or old Lunesta rep? I'm gonna go with... Xopenex rep who still didn't find a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stedesa, aka Aptiom, will bomb. No doubt about it. lucky if it every makes $20M top sales. It should have been on the market 4 years ago. Lots has changed since then.

Thanks, Bazemore and Adrian Adams. Oh, that's right, they're not here any more.

Aptiom is DOA.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valid post, although rude. Did the newly hired Aptiom reps do their homework? Did they ever call on this customer base? 75% of Neuro offices now have signs in the sample room saying "we are no longer accepting new AED samples" & "please don't leave literature/materials" without permission. You will see a formulary chart and if you aren't listed you are DOA. Make sure you get contracts of some sort, put your account execs to work. This will be a tough sell in AZ, OH, CA and DC. Good luck and sell sell sell!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget WA, OR, NY and MN.

Wow selling this med is going to suck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reply to yourself much?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you're still sore from not getting a job here, but eventually you have to let it go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pig vomit is good medicine.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I know you think pig vomit is funny but it is really gay! Nice try. Back to the workshop and try to find new material

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These person is mental. Really. Posting thread after thread with the same crap. What an OCD bastard.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WNBC

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Than perhaps pig vomit will cure your OCD along with the rest of your mental problems. Move on with your life. Don't let your failures here consume your life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all got the Howard Stern bit weeks ago. Again....very week and not funny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting, waiting for your docs to write some scripts. A few will trickle in and come fall, DSP will show us the door. Do the math, rx's at a decent rate will only pay the utilities and our salaries, no profit. We are doomed day one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom rike ratuda. Good midcine. Serr seff.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the competition did a good job of bashing Aptiom. I've been doing this for a while but never have been hit with so much hostility from the docs because of UCB.