Sorry I accepted Aptiom position

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors don't want to hear about this drug. A lot harder to sell than I thought it would be. Coverage sucks and it's a crowded market. Others I spoke with on my team are having same problems.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a dumb ass troll who does not know what is even going on with this sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people in this category who don't want to hear about this drug are Vimpat reps. Go away UCB troll.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, I love these bullshit posts. Like anyone really believes you, troll. Sorry you were either laid off or not offered a job, but you seriously need to get a life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many doctors have you spoken to from home study? LOL.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you shot your load a little too quick dumbass. Reps are selling yet. Fool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea the OP was a little too soon on the trolling but just wait 6 to 12 months post launch and the OP will be spot on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now your're dumb enough to multiple post to try to defend your original dumb ass post. Get a life you moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't already seen your top potential accounts (yes, during home study), your already behind the 8 ball. Eat that suckas.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O bitter one..... Your mindless rants make you look foolish.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbnuts, it's an anonymous board.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom SUCKS!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Very well thought out post. I guess you told us!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom really sucks! It is pretty sad that managers actually patrol cafepharma to make witty comebacks. They live in a fantasy world. They want to ridicule anyone who pints out the FACT that Aptiom sucks and so does our company. DSP is gonna drop our asses when they see how little we are going to bring in. Managers are delusional thinking this drug is blockbuster potential.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha ya troll. You know nothing and were not good enough to get hired

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I find out who is writing all this I will ride with you two days per week, pip you then fire your arse. Better yet, go book a one way flight on a Malaysian airliner ass clown. The dimwits always standout in training.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a manager, I can honestly say I have never "pinted" anything in my life. Hope that helps!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure you have been to an Irish pub and pinted yourself into a stupor. Haha I have especially after managing some of these clowns.