Scott O. leaving

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise here. Our interim PC leader, Greg Oakes (who is minding the PC Business Unit since Nikos left, well...until they can us this Fall), just announced that Scott O. is leaving to pursue a career outside of Novartis. Bu rest assured, the Future is still Primary Care...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pillar number 6 - puss out and leave before laying off the rest of us. Fucker!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for the spin job on this one later this afternoon. Wonder if they'll even try.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Scott quickly established himself as one our most impactful sales and marketing leaders. I'd like to thank him for his significant contributions to the business and for his strong leadership."

Are you fucking kidding me? I seriously question Mr. Oaks' judgement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Oaks sees the none value LT in HR is to the organization next.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oakes is just babysitting the empty hulk PC has become until later this year. It's amazing how leadership pretends we should all ignore the obvious. Thanks for next-to-nothing Scott!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg from Michigan - courageous and fair question
    Oakes - pussy response. Another "transparent" leader we have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was his chance to step up. Maybe that means no.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good job greg. Your question was respectful, but summarized was is going on in gen meds. Brilliant! !!! Well done!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, where does that leave Chou?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO going to promote the Total Gym with Chuck Norris.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I missed the telecon. Could someone tell me what was the "fair and courageous" question that the gentleman from Michigan asked? Thanks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perhaps it's time for him to depart from the organization and industry. Maybe he can practice as a receptionist at a doctors office.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That job also requires skill that Dr. Evil doesn't have ~ aka a personality!