New Novartis Leadership - Status Quo

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today it was announced that new leaders were appointed for Sandoz and Alcon.

Another opportunity where Novartis could have selected a glass-ceiling breaker did not happen here. The last one to serve in the Exec Committee bailed as OTC manufacturing and inspection-related problems continued to have major impact. Not her fault yet she had to pay.

Is this Swiss Culture in play? Or is it just near impossible for Novartis to appoint people who can bear children in key leadership positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Novartis hires based on D&I qualifications more than any other qualifications. You have to be joking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advocating promoting on the sole basis of affirmative action?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm. Have you checked-out the history of Senior Leaders in MS lately?? Get with it, woman.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a look at the board of directors and executive leadership team. Let me know if any of them has the remote chance of going through menopause

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked for men and women. I will say all the women have been great, innovative, open to new ideas, flexible, and more creative. Most of the men have been good but not as good. I found it odd and surprising that some were jealous and envious of their female counterparts across the board.