Roommate

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please say it ain't so. There really will make us have roommates at national sales meeting?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPC has reached a new level of dumb if they do this

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't see me there then...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a pussy, call in sick. People have done it 1/2 dozen times already. What are they going to do yell at you? This way your manager will have to train you when they get back,
    actually having to working for a change

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you'll have a target on your back with this pathetically run company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard anything about us having roommates. Makes no sense, since we are smaller then ever. Also think we would have notice of change in policy and the ability to request a roommate if this were the case. Think someone is just trying to fuel the fire.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Target? Yeah like anyone will remember or care.
    If you have a doctors note it's no ones business after all it's a healthcare co isn't it?
    You really are a puss or some doosh mgr trying to intimidate some weak minded chump or chumpette

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a manager. I don't agree with the policies at all. However, I have seen corporate and regionals try to throw any rep under the bus that they can. It's sick to be in meetings especially in the past. But I have a feeling this new novartis is only going to be worse. Yes. You have a target on your back always. Remember that. They are looking for reasons to find you disposable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you heard the way reps or the roles of reps are discussed in HQ you would never sell another product for this company. My eyes were opened after a 3 month rotation. To say this company devalues the representative is an understatement. Sad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah OK actually if you have a legit doctors note for say social anxiety about roomies & some dooshbag mgr retaliates or as you say paints a target. It would be ripe for a discrimination suit so either you're too stupid to know this which wouldn't be a shock coming from a novartis mgr or you're just brainwashed & naive but either way you just did a HUGE favor to reps so now if something ever happened you heard from the einstein mgr here. Novartis corporate will look to discriminate if you have a documented medical ailment so get your note , miss the meeting & DOCUMENT THEIR EVERY ACTION from that point forward & let them know you are documenting while you're at it so they crawl back to their HQ/HR holes as you will be promoted to the untouchable list. ;)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I have to say is "thank you sir. May I have another." Ridiculous.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting will suck and you can expect to be treated like children. That's the NPC way.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if this is fact? I want to call hotel and find out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep....called them yesterday.

It's 3 to a King room and 4 to the double Queen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone seriously answer this question!!!!!!!!!!???????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you will have a roommate initially but might not by end of meeting. A third will be given pink slips after first day! Bahahahahaha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why haven't any of you geniuses called the hotel And asked.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did they said yes. Two to a room. No singles except for management. Will not reserve you a room under your personal credit card per Novartis meeting planners. I used a different method to get my own room. Like my Marine days NVS is going to strip us of from our old ways of doing business and rebuild us in their new role playing way. We are all newbies now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just called and they said they can release no information.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable yet typical. I'll just stay at another hotel and drive over. Will not be treated like a 12 year old.