Oncology

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is too funny! I love JG and can't stand Spelta, he is the biggest ....... can't say on Cafepharma!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 time presidents club winner in Miami gone today. Revolving door in this mess!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they leave for another job?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onyx

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they made him an incredible offer....bigloss for NVS great rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right is that you posting about yourself?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Oncology is officially Onyx's bitch!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is an awesome training ground, let's say Oncology Light or Diet Oncology? If you do well and win Presidents Clubs, you can go on and work for awesome biotech companies that will pay you rediculous base salaries and six figure bonuses and no micromanagement. Onyx and others pick who they want, they got 2 International Award winners in the last 6 months in Florida. If you are not picked, consider winning some awards? Otherwise, stop the whining.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do tell! I'm assuming you're talking about Gunning!?!? Please dear lord in heaven tell me Spelta is now below JG. What's the deal? Left many, many years ago........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait! Are you saying Onyx doesn't micromanage????! Hahahahaaaa! That's a good one! They are part of Amgen, which has some of the worst micromanagers in this industry! Yes, they do pay the big bucks, but you won't be working for Onyx, you are working for Amgen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up people there are other places to work than Novartis. None likely perfect but most better than here. The 30 years waiting for a pension days are over and should be because that longevity can suck creativity dry. Most who throw stones at those who leave are jealous that they do not have the courage to do the same.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of my friends that went over to Onyx 3 years ago are now millionaires, been promoted, and make six figure bonuses. They are now a subsidiary of Amgen and are left alone and bonuses haven't changed. Most have now been promoted which never would have happened here, as they love outsiders here. I am sitting here wondering why I put up with this Novartis crap, when I could go out and make some real money and a real career. Talk to Incyte, Pharmacyclics, and Onyx, trust me!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol right...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain the pay/career band structures within NVS Oncology for HQ positions? Trying to understand what level do the numbers represent. Thanks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK ONC Invasion. This was a great buy. Thanks Novartis leadership. Wish you could have seen what I see on a territory level. These people have no relationships or business sense. We are saturated with reps as it is. Who needs these jokers and their useless products?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think they will be keeping everyone???

Not a chance.

Same as in vaccines going other way.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gsk folks are safe for the next 18 mos. I can't say that about my position. We'll have another layoff in Dec . 2015

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you say that?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Spelta is below JG! Couldn't happen to a better guy! I can believe Spelta is still around! He is such a loser.