MSBU how long?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? I can't believe how many people HAVEN'T left. Why stay at this toxic dump?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a spot in hell waiting for him

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in MS for 8 years and I need to switch specialties. MSBU is horrible and want to keep the grant $. Novartis has to be the worst pharma company with the worst leadership. Need to try to find a job in oncology or another specialty. I worked 1 day since jan 1 that is how much I hate it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is safe and we are not exempt. 9 percent for first oral? Are you freaken kidding me??? And the solution is more calls, reach and frequency! Wtf is this third grade primary care? Hello Jimenez this DOES NOT WORK IN MS!!!!!

I have the feeling we will go through our own layoff soon!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Our new leader will fix everything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is HOT!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do the dummies in Leadership realize its time to change course? For 2 years the focus has been on reach and frequency. 9% market share in 2013, 9% market share in 2015. Does this work? of course not - it is from 2000 when we had pods and 5 partners. A clinical discussion with the correct doctors is all it takes. If it once a week or once a year. The leaders do not have the proper business skills to realize this strategy. Many are life long Novartis employees and it is the only way they know. My ABD only pharma job is Novartis and he is clueless outside the PC market. He has no personality, no real MS physician relationships but the leaders love him. They love mini versions of them.
    Leaders - ipads and r & f are not the answer. The competition laughs at you. Yes you RBDs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the RD'S need to be fired they have failed. Will our new leader have the balls to make a change. My ABL forces us to do cardio programs yet nobody comes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Needs to start with Kristen. All she knows are old pharma tactics. None of the RBDs have the balls to stand up to her. Pathetic

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a valid reason the local patient programs went away and the focus was national patient events and cardio events? What is the truth not the spin?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both complete failures.... 500k for the national patient programs down the toilet. Cardio events are only relevant to those doctors who have those issues.....but home office knows your business better than you do.....right?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. More brilliant moves by brand

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jimenez are you monitoring these boards? Please fix MSBU LEADERSHIP!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did! I sent you a new leader.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said leader! Not cheerleader!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can all agree Gilenya market share is dismal at 9%. Complete failure. When senior leadership got rid of Dagmar and Randi this would have been the perfect opportunity to bring in outside leaders. Instead Novartis PC mentality employees were assigned the positions with stale ideas. The PC Novartis ABLs have ruined the reps morale. No one works more than a few hours a week. MS is a bad division.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our new leader will do jack shit nothing but a pretty face. Unless she fires the RD'S nothing will ever change they set the tone. When will they see primary care tactics don't work in MS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunately neuro psych was keeping the blood bath off of MSBU this past December. NVS runs a chop shop every December and guess who is in line for it in 2015? MSBU..... It's a done deal! Dust off the resumes. You have about 10 months.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biogen Idec on Thursday said it posted a profit of $883.5 million in the fourth quarter, compared with $457.3 million in the year-prior period, boosted by strong demand for Tecfidera. The oral multiple sclerosis (MS) drug generated $916 million in sales in the three-month period, exceeding consensus estimates of $880 million, compared with $397.6 million for the same quarter in 2013. Company shares gained as much as 7 percent on the news.

Remember the dismissive attitude when Tec was about to be launched? And at that same time we still did not admit that our treatment was one pill once a day. When Tec launched they recognized and utilized the oral administration route as an advantage. Rep issue or other?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. What a marketing plan. Gilenya 1st pill but lets not tell anyone it is a pill. Crazy how no one would stand up to marketing and say their plan sucked. PC management and marketing tactics at launch and now has led to Gilenya being a loser. 9% market share at 4 + years is not successful even if they state a billion dollar product. $60,000 a patient doesn't take long to hit a billion. There is a reason Dagmar and Randi are gone. Since its not improving the next round of terminations will happen soon.