Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be serious what happened that there were no mvp award winners in our region. It is something that I want and worked hard for. Serious answers only and is there a way to have people picked now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure it was just a mistake. They will fix it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big oversight. Hope they do, but how will she choose. She doesn't know who did what.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let GM choose. She is so close to us in the field and knows us so well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a lottery lmao

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craps
    Roulette
    Pick out of a hat

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Choose me I will give you my left nut first then my right one. Maybe throw in my hot dog too

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's a foot long :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIAR!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks GM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, Gail Myburgh might have a problem trying to have a motivated sales force for LCZ.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes because it's not like the prospect of unemployment with 100k other displaced reps will motivate you to perform. Expectations will be early & fierce. No treading water just sink or swim & quickly. Sounds like you already sunk. NEXT warm body

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sink you sink! Ha ha ha .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't pay too much attention to what actually happens with upper management do you?
    Another clueless sample dropper.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either this is Gail trolling or one of her new minions. By the way morons we make it happen, so start respecting us a bit more. It's our efforts that get a physician to write or not! Assholes, you need to spend more time in the field and less damn playing with yourselves

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi my name is Gail, white power!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

self entitled arrogant liar worked with her years ago such a narcissist likes this thread jealous of jobs women have that she will never ever get

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just so you know Myburgh we won't believe a word you say during your General session. Maybe you can not talk about change management again or use the bullshit "leadership of self" crap you always spew! You know nothing about leadership, you are a POSER! Exit left on the stage and just let Jason run the show.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funniest is...this will be the 2nd time in a year that I heard or have seen her. What does she do?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She spends time at home or corp coming up with bs strategies like segmentation. What a waste! Try getting into the field you lazy lying robot.