Is Chris Blanc employed here?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Chris Blanc employed here? He was a horrible Director that treated his employees horribly at EMD Serono. He was notorious to lead by fear and run qualified people out the door.

Folks if he is employed with Novartis you best run the other direction. Take a look at the Serono website or ask anyone that fold in the MS market that is either at EMD or other companies.
    Word is out on that piece of crap.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give him a break.He just started and seems like a good guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree don't ruin a man's fresh start. Give him a break!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it, little Serono talent coming to big Novartis regulation. Not a good fit simply from a culture and process perspective. Talons will come out early as Novartis is great at shutting down innovation or out of the box thinking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if he will survive or if above posts are true will he be a big problem for everyone. I heard he came over here as a promotion. I guess that was not true.

I took a look at the Serono board he highlights just about every thread. Great job Novartis doing a background check.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like youre working with him. What is his role?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris, you should focus on actually getting good at your new job instead of posting now on the Novartis board. You will be found out and pushed out just like Serono. Novartis MS is a disaster with cut throat politics abound as the franchise gets its clock cleaned by the competition. Novartis hiring you just confirms it still can't get it right.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He sounds like Novartis Sr Management material, let's promote him!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

V.S. - Good job getting your name removed from this thread.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do your job Vince

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had interaction with him today. He said he made a switch from Serono to be in a larger organization. I guess that's not true from previous posts..

He seems shady.. But who knows we could be all wrong.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't remember anyone from Serono who liked working under him. Zero.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis hired Blanc? Hahah. What a dumpster fire this place has become. Blanc is the worst! Wow. Just when I thought this place couldn't get any worse.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is his role here? I did not see any announcement come across and I am with the MSBU. I have an old friend from Serono who said this guy was a "Class A Prick". Novartis continues to downgrade talent.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class A Prick is being too nice. He truly is the worst of the worst.

He was hated at Serono. And let's remember hate is a harsh word.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alcon. He seems nice and knowledgeable

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discuss him on the Alcon boards and you will hear the news. Unbelievable. In 3 months

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Chris Blanc employed at all?

If CB landed at Novartis it is the perfect place for him......now he can lie, cheat, bully, abuse and continue his stupidity with the world's worst company!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Is Chris Blanc employed at all?

Manager at Alcon