Aptiom is the best launch ever!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so excited that I came here. This drug is starting to move pretty good and I am slated to make a fat commission. Not sure why lots of people are complaining. My territory pulled in 4 scripts last week. I am hoping to be up to 6 a week by end of year and I will blow the rest of the territories away. Aptiom has blockbuster potential!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally an honest and optimistic post! We are lucky to have good, positive winners like you carrying the bag everyday!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Funny post. Obviously written tongue-in-cheek or by a troll, but at 6 Rx per week by the end of the year the only thing you'll be blowing away is Potiga.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is a back stabbing suck up little Boston company that like a Praecis a long time ago will flop with over zealous expectations!!

PHARMA STRONG

No it only works as BOSTON STRONG and for great reasons!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am dumb and wasted

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look don 't get too high or too low right now. It will take a full year to gauge this product and division.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AED market was set along time ago when Kepra went generic. Only new product that thrives is one that is unique as in MOA, various delivery systems, indicated in pediatric and adult population, and is launched well. Sunovion doing a good job with launch but can not overcome the obstacles Aptiom will face in this crowded market. Rep with extensive experience in this market speaking here. You will fight for each script and your total market will be minimal that is a fact!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the hard hitting, yet pointless post! We all know people with "extensive experience" have all the answers. What's wrong with a little fight? The reps are paid to do something aren't they?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact is that no matter what data, evidence or science we try to use, all doc's view us as a carb. That's the truth, plain and simple. Not easy getting them to Rx a $20 per pill medication that they view as non unique or distinct from a carb or oxcarb. I think the competition is counter detailing well and we have nothing to go against their claims. The fact that the FDA "considers" elsi a "unique" compound does absolutely nothing with the docs. The only benefit we have is that we are a true once a day and can be split or crushed. Is that worth $20 a pill. 99% of my doc's say NO!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad i did not take this position. I was never told it would be $20 a pill , just got a another job that is not great but better than this crap. The DM i interviewed with for the south was an arrogant jerk , so glad to see the launch is doing so great!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Should have hired some hot reps instead of all these ole timer has beens. Should have hired those in their 20's and early 30's. TnA would have got some rx's since this drug sucks dirty diaper. Forget SUN ovion, this aed is like an eclipse. I'm trying to get over to Lunesta so I can at least get a nice off label bonus before this company is six feet under. Hiring managers lied, I tried, craptiom died, were all fried. Pink slips a comin.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a job ya bum. Unfortunatley wasting your life away anonymously posting crap over and over will not help your wretched personal situation.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for taking time from your busy and productive life to come here and share a total bull shit story. Glad you "didn't take the position". You seem smart though :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd have to agree. Our competition has done a great job in blocking us out of the gates. It's as if my physicians have been coached in their objections. Almost all of them are lumping us in to not just carb but oxcarb. This has to be coming form the competition in my area because the objection is the first our of their mouths with almost all of my physicians. They've done a master job at labeling us as a marginal product to be used only as a very last resort. Marketing has provided me with no way to combat this. I hope we can overcome this slow start and severe reluctance from physicians. Some have been down right hostile to me. This was not the case when I was selling for the competition. I hope we all still have jobs come winter. I don't see them adopting this product any time soon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing how Brovana has 40m+ forecast number from last year (yet is totally flat i sales) and Aptiom is 35m and isnt even making enough to cover the cost.

At some point very soon the entire organization is going to cut costs to support the stock share. This slow start will be felt by all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bum? Instead of selling craptiom you seem to have ample time to quickly respond to all negative truths. Go out and work this week . You might even get one rx to fill up your Escape. I in fact do work here and my posts don't affect morale. What does is the day to day beating in the field with inept marketing and md's telling all to f off. Oh, I got a Lunesta gig so go f yourself craptiom boy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously time for this little guy to adjust the dose of his meds

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumb ass, it is Latuda not Lunesta.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda was the best launch ever!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Blowvana will save our company. We rule.