FDA Warning for Lunesta

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2014 at 1:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, seriously. Someone needs to get a life. Couldn't find anything negative on your exhaustive searches on our currently marketed products Debbie Downer? I love these ridiculous posts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. I took Lunesta and it made me tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. Good thing I wasn't operating my heavy machinery. Their could have been a hole mess of folks in trouble. Good thing my husband read about it and warned me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also took Lunesta last night and I fell a sleep in less than 30 min. Slept all night too. Who should I call to report this adverse event? Serious replies only.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It also made me very tires. Good thing I took it at night. I also woke up with a weird taste in my mouth. My husband thinks it may be from the medicine. Hope this helps. Have a great 4th

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are only negative and "ridiculous" when it is negative on one of "your: products right? Seriously, grow up. You are a friggin peon in this company and industry. The fact you are bothered someone posts something negative about a prodcut you had nothing to do with and will be laid off on 12 months is more pathetic than any post. Typical pharma sales POS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't even market this drug anymore you fuckin idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2013 Lunesta provided Sunovion $800+ Million in US revenue. I would say it is still relevant to the companies bottom line especially since Sunovion had total sales of 1.4 Billion.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say GENERIC? I'm pretty sure Sunovion is aware of the loss of that revenue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure. Also, have fun with the lawsuits on a drug with declining revenue.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this drug cause anal leakage. My husband says it can. Seems every time I take Lunesta my butt leaks the next day or two. Plus it's very tender. I googled but can't find this as a side effect. Please help

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was one?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant be coincidence. Happened again. Took Lunesta last nite after partying with my hubby-serious drinking and once again today I have leakage from my butt. Gotta be the Lunesta. Makes me sore inside like I've been violated.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Split in half and both enjoy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need a warning about this drug causing you to become tired. I could barely stay awake and had to drive all night. I had to stop at every 7-11 and get a fresca or a squirt or a Mountain Dew or a coffee too keep me awake. I could barely keep my eyes open and was yawning constantly. I also put the windows down and turned the radio up. Luckily I had some good CDs with me that rocked so that helped. Next time, I won't take one till I get there instead of when I'm getting ready to leave on the trip.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a Lunesta and shit out a billy Jennings. Rough ride for me since he was wearing a straight jacket. WTF! Please advise.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would never advise taking lunesta before a long trip. It could possibly make you drousy or flat out tired. Their are many things too do if you get tired driving. You could pull over and take a nap, pull over and get out and take a walk, pull over and take a jog, stop and get a coffee, stop and get a energy drink, stop and get a Mountain Dew, put your windows down, turn your radio up loud or you could pull over and take a nap. Hope this helps.