This LAUNCH is a complete FAILURE

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, last time I checked this was an anonymous site. So multiple post yourself to death pal. Hahahahahahahahabahaha

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little strange with all the Haha's don't you think?

HR

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

launching in canada,i guess no point taking this opportunity no long term job here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is Lauda? I sell Latuda

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lauda is what you call Latuda when your forgot to take your medicine that day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen working here sucks. Most micro up your ass company. It's the sky is falling every damn day.

Place is a disease

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, it may be time to up your dose of "Lauda". Don't forget to take it with food. Hope that helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count me in! Just make sure we all order our Silverscript wrass sheets. We can throw in some great fake success stories with it the first few weeks of August too. That will inspire more false hope and keep this train on the tracks through fall.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is so micro I have to give a stool sample tomorrow

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious. For sure

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you like laughing at your own posts. Way weak!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter. Hardly any of the KOL's are writing the drug. They see its short comings. Heat will be turned up on us through November. Massive slashing of sales team in January. Super small sales force or contract sales team will then promote and the product will hit maybe $100 million a year by 2018. Monotherapy won't help. Who do you think will ever be put on this for monotherapy? Honestly, think about it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With regard to monotherapy- who will pay for it with all the generics out there? Unless of course it gets discounted very heavily. But then that doesn't help the bottom line much.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's already a shit pile here

And no HERE IS LAUGHING

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't take it much longer, customers won't take samples or lunch anymore. After at least 10 visits to each doc I am at wits end. My boss privately told me to look around as he sees the division gone sometime in Oct. He probably just wants me gone but is there ANY truth to potential cuts this SOON? Figured I could grift around at least a year when I was hired. Looking for work around the holidays stinks unless a co is in launch mode. Help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shut down anytime soon. He wants YOU gone! Hope that helps grifter.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work for Sunovion....a place known for one layoff after another.....so yes, it is possible.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am already trying to leave. Place is a bunch of kiss ass suck ups

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are the only company that has ever laid off reps! Hope that helps

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the only company to have lay off's, just the only company to lay off the entire company. Turn out lights when u leave