Interview for Latuda

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Interview for Latuda/last interview

I had my interview with HR Manager, any advice for the interview in person. Anyone know where training for Latuda will be? Serious reply please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For you, bring lotion, a towel and wear a thick layer of candy apple, red lipstick! Hope that helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How have you not figured out that asking for serious replies means you will get twice tje smartass replies?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree w you but I want a serious reply since I wear red lipstic

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more serious reply....make sure you bring your favorite pair of knee pads and a travel sized bottle of mouth wash. I'm sure you never leave home without those anyway. Good luck fella!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please and advice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warning--Princeton 1 is a disorganized MESS. They are not competent and have NO clue what is going on. FAR too many fingers in the pot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree w your statement on Princeton 1. I am in the process of the personal interview w Region Manager any advice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you pass gas by accident, don't blame the regional.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Princeton one is TERRIBLE!! They shuffle you between 3 or 4 different people at their Company-no one talks with each other--unprofessional and disorganized.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news for those of you that know the Latuda rep in OK. Steve Quintiles is no longer on a PIP. He is now back in good standing thank goodness. Guymon's favorite son lives on!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad that his manager finally realized what an asset he is to the company and to the Latuda brand

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reply to post 30 agree. I had two people calling me. Got the interview over the phone with a Manager. I am waiting for a another call for a personal interview. They call me on Thursday to have an interview over the phone on Friday. I do not know if they are going to do the same sh.. for the face to face interview. What advice can you give me for that face interview?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Steve leave Quintiles? I'm so confused. He recruited me years ago for a temp. contract job with Quintiles. Is he now with Sunovion? Thanks for any info. I thought he was great. But, I'm either dense or just confused on why he's mentioned on this thread.