already sorry i joined corporate accounts

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no clue how bad it would be...............nobody is providing any direction and we are sipposed to grow Brovana? How .....with who's help......I am worried I will be out of a job if this does not pick up

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm...5 corporate account directors selling Brovana, doubt they are complaining. This must be Jeff A. starting a feud.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're obviously the person that was "sorry the accepted an Aptiom position" a month ago. Get a life dude. There aren't that many people in corporate accounts. They're not dumb enough to post shit on here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Their not dumb enough". Are we talking about the same group of people? Seriously, have you ever had a high level meeting with these people? They all say the SAME recycles trash for every response. It all just pure fluff with no real meat or substance from their replies.

All you have to do is look at the quality of the products and leadership we have here and it has a direct correlation to the vast majority of the quality of the individuals who work here. This goes double for ADs. I see them at meetings and just shake my head. The worst is when they get up and add their two cents to discussion in the room. My head wants to pop off when that happens.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you are correct. Not a lot of brain power in any room containing your special markets acct directors or AD's. As a home office employee I hear about 3-4 jokes (comments) on how bad and clueless the 3 of them are. The funniest thing is your VP wanted it this way.

Two of the 3 were horrible when they were on the sales side so why would you expect them to be good acct directors?

And yes they are dumb enough to post about their job security. Open up girls.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't called 'CAD's' for no reason.

What are they paid and what kind of perks do they get for sitting on their ass and just emailing customers. They give these guys company vehicles too?