corporate accounts

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trying to figure out the role of this group......are they supposed to help me sell brovana in my hospital accounts or just sign contracts?

I would like to use them if they can help me.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out golfing and will get back to you next week. Fore......

Corp Accounts Guy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't even sign contracts, the Contracts group does that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF
    i also heard they are not dedicated to Brovana?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is dedicated to Brovana? It's a 7 year old nebulized LABA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh but, if you are bored now, don't worry...SUN101 will be out in 2017.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still trying to figure out the answers to your questions too. Please give them time. It is noly the end of Q1.

You think I am lying... go ask one of your ADs?! Not sure how these people sleep at night and walk around the HO or sales meetings not embarrassed or or feel ridiculous by their title and job responsibilities.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we sleep at night? On stacks of hundred dollar bills, chump. I wrap myself nightly in linens spun of fine silky baby panda fur. While you need Lunesta as you toss and turn worrying about the next layoff, I just lit a cigar with a fist full of fifties.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle down Beavis. Your an ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for SUNOVION not Biogen, Amgen, Gilead, etc. You work at a 5th rate company.

Hell even the VPs here are barely mid-mgt material at any well respected organization. No I do not work here but used to. I saw the light and got out. Yes I still post here because I FEEL LIKE IT. Deal with it or move on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal with this. You are a douche.