corporate account director

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

notice you are hiring for these roles....what division and is this a good job?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you like no accountability, conference calls, sending of useless emails, but a bloated salary and benefits, then this is the job for you!

Hope that helps!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like a lottery win to me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A job for the true slacker type. If that is you, then yes, you hit the lottery! ALL CAD's are worthless! All of them! Now get ready for a CAD to come back and say the reps are sample droppers and can't sell....blah, blah. I'm an AD btw

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this group will leverage all divisions...........high visibility role
    dont listen to the part time reps that cry all day

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AD team puts themselves on pedestals, but not valued or respected in HQ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds terrible. I would request less salary and benefits.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear morale is very high with this group

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are "high" but not their morale. They are scared shitless and looking for something to make them look busy! The gig is up

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this entire division has been slashed. huge geography for all and much travel and huge work load. many looking to leave. good job but very thin here. if you get the position be prepared to travel a lot and work you butt off. some posters correct that hq does not value this role. that's why all the slash in headcount over the past 18 months. company will feel the result eventually.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is it thin? they just hired 10?

is this the group you are talking about? Institutional and IDN focused......not managed care

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not am expansion, quite the opposite just a shell game to disguise layoffs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. End result was a reduction in overall field based managed markets forces with some being moved to the new IDN Institutional corp acct dir. team. Territories for all managed markets teams are huge and they are stretched extremely thin. It was not a fun job when I had it and can only assume it is even harsher now that the territories are so big. By and large a pretty good group that delivers what is needed but will that continue with the reduction in forces? Only time will tell.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so managed markets were out into an IDN role????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that even mean?