Neurology New Hires

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how long home training will be, and also in-house training details (how long, where)??? And finally, when we will be able to place orders for our company vehicles? Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would think you manager could answer these for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering this too. I only received notification that everything was clear and I'm good to start today.

I expect there should be information coming on vehicles as well as if we can keep our own cell numbers or company given. I've had company issued in the past but now expense monthly my own number and have a car allowance.

Nothing to bother DM about and I can wait a week to know, just a planner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to seeing all of the new giddy shiny innocent sales people filled with joy go get me attitude ready to hit the ground running approach to the new job. What is more enjoyable is seeing them 12 months later looking and sounding like they got hit by a train and desperately seeking a new job. Can't wait!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Namaste

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing we'll be doing in 12 months is getting ready for another launch. Sorry you didn't make the team. Maybe you would have if you had a better attitude.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work her you Fing moron. I thought that was very evident by my post. Perfect example of the idiots they hire here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the one you beefed with But I Agree that you were not hired in this new division. Now move aside a doe the new sales force launch Aptiom. Fool

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even work in pharma? If so, be thankful for your paycheck; yes it may end early but it pays you well. Happy to be employed is a good thing; it is extremely volatile in this industry. No job is perfect.

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are being way too generous, my guess is the party will end by October of this year. Just another company to add to a Job Hoppers lengthy resume. I hope this works out for the best but this seems like a short lived gig. Will docs use it? Yeah, a bit. Eventually the peeps in Japan will come knockin for better revenue flow. The L products ain't gonna cut it and then????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The training starts with 2 weeks of home study. The 3rd week is a "business week" to set up lunches and appts. Week 4 is training in Phoenix. And then back to Phoenix Week 5 for launch meeting.

Ford Escapes have already been ordered. (Delivery date?) You should have a rental car avail through Enterprise starting march 3rd.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So reps are flown home between weeks 4 and 5?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and they are shown the door between weeks 42-48.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't sound right at all. Training was that long years ago when we were learning 4 products (and yes they flew us home 2 wknds), but Latuda training was 4 days away and then away for a launch meeting for 3 days a month later. More likely that's what training will be like. And Latuda reps got to order their own cars (so you can pick color, make upgrades, etc if you want) and got a rental in the interim.
    I call bullshit on this post.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of trolls on here that are totally clueless regarding the new neurology sales force. Anyone who was actually hired knows how things will be structured. Monday web call will kick it all off.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No..you are NOT flown home btw training weeks. In Phoenix the entire time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two weeks training, first week is product and 2nd week is Launch

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you forgot month 6 P.I.P.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the bitter trolls who did not get hired.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to this idiot. Training is a week.