Atlanta interviews

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone who interviewed in Atlanta received an offer yet? I interviewed a couple days ago in Atlanta, but haven't heard anything at all yet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by p1 that we may not hear until next week, as many candidates may not be able to interiew in ATL until next week due to the weather.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone who interviewed in Atlanta gotten an offer? I haven't heard anything at all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard nothing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the are not finishing interviews in Atlanta until next Wednesday.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Devine intervention to give candidates more time to realize that this is a terrible position. Still time to research. Don't get caught up in the hype and make a bad choice. Do your homework!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well isn't that DEVINE. lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auto correct is a bitch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they still interviewing in Atlanta this week due to last week's weather?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are, but I don't know how many days. Does anyone have any idea?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews in Atlanta have finished. P1 says offers will start going out on Wed. If they couldn't make it to Atlanta to interview then they were doing Skype or Facetime interviews. I couldn't make it to Atlanta because of the weather and did a Skype interview, that was the worst. Hope this info helps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not true. The interviews are being conducted face-to-face in Atlanta tomorrow for the people who couldn't make it last week for their interviews due to the weather in Atlanta.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All offers will be out by close of business on Wed Feb 19.