Dallas interviews

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you who interviewed last week, 99% of those hiring decisions have now been made. Will you please give us an idea of how the study detail went? Did they ask a lot of questions or throw up many objections while you detailed? Did they let you close them at the end of the study? Also, any input on the types of interview questions would truly be appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See "role play study" and "STAR Format" thread. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was an excellent interviewing process. Very professional. There was no hidden agenda. The role play was what you would expect. Know the primary and secondary endpoints, the adverse events, and the decrease in seizure frequency. The STAR questions were what you would expect. Nothing was out of left field. They were all very nice and did not set you up to fail. You will do great. Breathe and know your strengths!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok here is the deal. I heard some iv's were good and others not, all depends on the managers you presented to. I know many, myself included, that was ask to present the data/studies wo the use of the study in front of me. I prepared and studied so I wasn't caught offguard. Did I know every detail of the study? Of course not. Part of this process is to see how people prepare and execute. You will do fine but don't speak in generalities, be specific. I saw a few candidates crying in the hall and some ran out of the iv's within 2 minutes. Guess they just showed up and tried to bs. You will be in with the managers for at least an hour. Then go to the holding room and its off to the director's interview which I spent 45 minutes in but heard some only had ten minutes. You will do just fine. I wish you luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you saw people crying? i just can't believe that

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you receive an offer or are you still waiting?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not see anyone crying. The people I spoke to afterwards, all agreed that this was one of the most professional and well executed interviewing processes that they had participated in.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you didn't see it then it must not have happened!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS

Don't believe one word of this piece of a post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing to see hear! Don't believe the truth you see. Believe the management bullshit fluff sandwich designed to get you aboard the SS Mino. Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale a tale of a fateful trip. It started with Sunovion and ended with a PIP. An AED without a chance but they promise you the world. Then you take the job and find out fast, your head will start to swirl. Doctors don't care about, Aptiom your drug. Do you homework, do it now! Or a career hole will be dug.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect song!