Offers! Interviews! Training!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for some serious answers here from those who have interviewed in Dallas already.
    1. How soon are they telling you that they will make offers after the interview?
    2. Start dates are March 3-6 (my PrincetonOne Recruiter told me) but she wasn't sure if that's when home study started or if that's when we left to go to training?
    3. Where is training going to be held? (recruiter told me Chicago then Orlando) not sure what she means by those comments.
    Thanks for any serious answers that are given. Been laid off for a few months now and looking to get back into the field. Interviewing in Atlanta next week.
    Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer from P1. Very excited to join. My start date is March 4th (Tuesday), but they were unaware of the training for home study and where training will be held after home study. Anyone know how long home study will be, along with where and when training will be held.
    Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny to see all the fresh, new, excited, green, excited for training new hires feel just lucky to have a job who were pulled from the unemployed line. The best thing is coming back on here and seeing the same people post 6 months later when the excitement and eagerness has worn off. LOL. See you all in 6 months!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you interview in Dallas or Atlanta, and were you happy with your offer?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did P1 call you with the offer, or did the hiring manager? How many days after the interview did you get an offer? Thank you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decision made by end of day. You are informed pretty much right away by P1. Not thrilled with my offer, was 6% more than current salary. I have an annual bump coming soon so it is not what I had hoped. Taking this job has a risk, but staying in my old position has a risk. I am rolling the dice. Manager seems alright, just not happy with increase. I was hoping for at least 10% but that just wasn't in the cards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. Managers phone you not P1 and the start date is 3-3. Home study for two weeks then two weeks of formal training/preceptorships. Then all to attend national launch-business meeting, location tbd. Fact, formal training in the SW and yes you will have a same sex roommate. There is simply not enough rooms to go solo. Cars have already been ordered and you get a Fusion or Chevy Cruze. Fleet didn't order Escapes for this expansion due to volume. Any other ?'s ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They encourage homosexuality??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What positions are these for?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? how many people are they hiring? roommates? how soon is an offer made after the f2f?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are a Massachusetts based company. Is that a problem for you? This will be covered on day 2 if training. Give it a chance, you might enjoy it. Hope that helps!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No roommates. That's old news.