Interviews

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have an interview set up yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet. I haven't heard anything except for the auto emails on Fridays confirming that I'm still interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here.........any way to find out who the new managers are?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sent my recruiter an email today, and her response was that the managers are currently reviewing applications. Interviews are still scheduled for mid-January.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company for layed off folk

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have my first face-to-face interview today.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of the country?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you share any info. with those of us who are still waiting to interview? Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The epilepsy test was tough!!! Only disease state questions no questions on Aptiom.....Does anyone know what is consider fail/pass???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with big Frank. When asked what I can bring to the company, I responded, headlice. I told him I was from W. Pa. Turns out we both went to HC. He remembered blocking for me. Hired me on the spot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can from this train wreck of a company!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I dont what was passing? I got 80% and sure if good enough!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you find out what wad acceptable? I didnt get a 100%. I assume its 10 points per question and i missed 2

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone couldn't pass the test.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked the Q, what special skills do you have. My answer, I can juggle. But, I can only juggle 6 oranges. If I ever buy 7 oranges, I make them beggem up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't take a test and had PI-next I am expected to do a F2F next week sometime- I was told 70 range for salary which is lower than I hoped

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like 60k for you and anyone seeking info here. Hope that helps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with. Guy named Frank. Turns out we both went to HC in Western Pa and are friends with the Hall Of Fame football star. Hope that helps

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phone screens with hiring managers this week. Mass hiring event day mid February for March 1 start

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone is being asked to take a test. I wonder if it is only for those without Neuroscience experience.