This company still here?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG,
    Three of four divisions wiped out in fours years since DSP bought Sepracor. Surprised to see posts still on this company. Hope Lutuda does better for the Japs then the rest.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda doing great! Will surpass 1 billion in sales 2016. Thanks for asking. Great drug, great company since firing Smith, Iwicki, Raad, Adamy et al. Best company I have worked for in 20+ years

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Racist fuck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 Billion in sales by 2016??? What brand of crack are you smoking?? The drug will be lucky if it clears 800 million in 2016, and none of the forecasts cross 1 billion until 2017 or 2018 depending on which forecast your looking at (Nomura Securities vs IMS). Latuda is following the EXACT same track at Geodon, which didn't hit 1 billion until 7 years after launch. So yes, Latuda could hit 1 billion in 2017 or 2018, but not much faster than Geodon (chemical cousin to the me-too drug Latuda).

We can’t get too happy about Latuda hitting 1 billion in 2017 because the drug is going generic on Jul 2, 2018!! So we can kiss that $1 billion goodbye overnight 4 years from now. Geodon barely stayed above 1 billion in 2009-2011 before dying a quick death in Nov 2012 after 6 different generics dropped revenue to 300 million in 2012, and then below 150 million in 2013.

Then what's next after Latuda dies? Aptiom is a dog with ticks and fleas whose patent expires Jun 27, 2016 and only has exclusivity until Nov 8, 2018. The original Sepracor forecast from 2009 predicted this drug would barely see peak sales of $300 million with BOTH adjunctive AND monotheraphy indications, we only have approval for add-on, adjunctive indication.

Oncology drugs? Yep, this is our only hope for growth...FY2015 launch of BBI608 for monotheraphy colorectal cancer could bring in 600-800 million by 2018 ** if ** the Phase III clinical data shows clear improvements in response rate, progression-free survival rate and/or overall survival rates compared to chemotheraphy treatments (GOOD LUCK!!!). Based on the Phase II data, BBI608 is definiteley not even in the same league as Avastin, it’s basically a wanna-be Erbitux (peak sales 1.2 Billion) or Vectibix (peak sales $150 Million) unless the clinical data shows otherwise. The best thing DSP can do is to try and get BBI608 approved for head, neck, breast and other cancer indiciations or else this will be yet another round of failures to grow the company, similar to Latuda.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't do drugs! I do sell this drug and just like we exceeded our goal by large number this year, we will do it again in 2016. Just wait and see. Sorry your long rant means nothing to us

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only problem is we'll never get oncology drugs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adamy and Raad were the most inept jerkoffs I've ever met. Didn't know the first thing about leadership, influence, or motivating people. Hollow tricks full
    of fear is all they know

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only is it here, but it is better than ever!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People from Enron said same thing, ha. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the best you've got? Enron? Nice attempt at humor I think. Sorry you were laid off and glad you you are still looking for news on how well we are doing here. Thanks for checking in. All is great and Latuda is especially doing well. Hope that helps!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad all is well. Here is a word for you . "Fukushuu" look it up and I am glad your naïve.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't need to look it up. I'm glad you're glad. You are still a very weak little boy! Hope that helps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a dying company, milking as much money as possible to divest upon Latuda's LOE. DSP has already signaled BBI is their future, assuming there is one

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is obvious Sunovion is nothing more than an interesting US experiment for DSP. Remember the comments from Mark I about how in the first meetings with DSP leadership they were asking what Sepracor was doing to ensure that the children of current employees would want to work here some day? What a joke!!! Perhaps layoffs followed by more layoffs is the way to get high marks for "Best Places to Work" in Japan. Wake up and smell the sake people - the pink slip isn't a question of "if", merely a question of when.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief! Going back to the Iwicki era for material. Move on. Latuda is rocking the world. Once Chicago got things going the future immediately became bright.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get going each morning by jizzing in the HO bathrooms. Then I roam the hallways, find an empty conference room, fire up the laptop and pretend I'm having a meeting with some vendor. Then I take a dump. Then eat. And repeat for the afternoon.