Aptiom - The Turd in Sheeps Clothing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd check your facts if you think Aptiom's FDA problems were unique. Potiga got a complete response as well, Vimpat had to do an emergency appeal just to avoid getting a schedule 4 and Fycompa came out with a boxed warning and schedule 3 when neither were anticipated. Every product has problems with FDA, and Vimpat's are likely just beginning.

We could show pk data all day long, but who needs to waste time on that when you have actual efficacy and tolerability data.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Craptiom"? Really? My guess is an un-married, 32 year old, still lives at home momma's boy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A freak with a weird obsession with Aptiom. Had to have interviewed and did not get the job, but his friends did. Sorry Dude time to hang it up and move on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't answer the question asked. You think non sunovion reps don't have access and aren't sharing aptioms pk profile with docs. Lol. We have you guys burned so bad. Good luck.
    Get ready for q's from docs on TMAX when you go to check samples next week, do the right thing be honest to save face, you are already dominated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you don't work here and you have a great job with another company? Yet you spend a good part of your day on here displaying anger and bitterness..... You are dumber than you even appear on here. Sad sap!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TMax? Are you kidding me? Well, at least we know now who this obsessed little boy is. I smell an Oxtellar rep. No self-respecting Vimpat rep would be stupid enough to bother with a weak ass objection like that.

Go away Supernus boy. Keep up the talk about how important once daily is. Your selling our drug every time you say it. We aren't even thinking about you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta laugh at how many just can't help themselves and succumb to the trolling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry to disappoint, you need to guess again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who are you and why are you so consumed with this division? Move on and get a life

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser boy who could not land a job here. Give it up. Blame yourself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom reps you guys still have a pulse after your first weeks national rx ct?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your still trolling I see! Hate to tell you little fella, but your mom lied to you. Hope that helps!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 17 rxs nationwide the first week, is this accurate?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh... Well was it over or under 30??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it was

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. It was under. Product is garbage and docs know it, it has been on the market for years in Europe and no one writes it. The FDA knows it, took 5 years and 3 submissions to get approved. Docs already have a generic immediate release oxcarbazepine. Can't blame you guys for trying, you have a lot of holes to fill over there but I wouldn't count on this donkey winning the Derby.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn pal it was not funny the first time you posted it so after multiple posting it 10x's it's still not funny and exposes your OCD.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Wasn't me the first time, first time I have posted
    2. They are facts and not jokes, so it makes sense that you don't see humor in it
    3. I find it interesting that instead of countering with facts of your own you comb through other posts to find similarities.....genius

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, your comments are hard hitting, yet pointless.