Quotas-Nov 20th?!?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, but big Frank will tell you how good I was. He's pretty honest. Every time we watch our high school FB filmes, he can't believe my moves.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief! What's next? The best looking women in the US are from Pittsburgh?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a hat trick in HS in 1974. It was amazing and the crowd was going wild. I felt so great and really was impressed with myself! hope this helps....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just received my quota!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is systematically stealing money from all of us. This is BS coming out with quotas so late and not paying us a bonus. Do you see Sunovion returning the sales they get from peds or geri-psychs. Hell no but, you won't get paid on it. Sunovion management is saying "Oh , so close. no soup for you!! Go sell 40% more and then maybe you get above 100% and off that PIP. Oh, wait quotas will not be set till, we have a week left." We would win a class action suit with the crap they pull on us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you wouldn't. Many previous idiots like yourself have tried and failed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may be an idiot, but does not change the fact that injustice is being carried out against us. I notice you did not comment on the company stealing sales that we as sales force earned. You have no courage or integrity. I bet you are management and hope nobody pulls the curtain back and expose the wizard and the lies you guard.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot! Shut up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, so insightful. I would like you to answer the question that is relevant. This company is stealing money from us and putting good people on PIPs. How with any truthfulness can you deny that, are you that beholding to the powers that be. That you will lie to yourself. They have not only taken your money they have taken your soul and integrity. That is worse. So call me names, be dishonest to yourself. Fact; quotas for Q4-2013 were released 3/25/2014 with six days left in the Qtr. I grew my Latuda business 40% this Qtr and i will be at 90% of quota and my quota increase was 45%. Coincidence, not likely. So your the IDIOT and you should shut the hell up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont blame the quotas its the unrealistic financial goals senior leadership presents to dsp to keep the doors open. Were screwed next year and it hasnt even started yet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point. I just wish the lie that is the bonus systems would be remedy and pips not be used a sword to threat us with. Most very good companies do not operate that way.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you just called yourself an idiot in the post before mine. Is you is or is you ain't an idiot? Make up your mind....idiot!

If you grew by 40% you are likely in a non-producing territory that may generate 8-10 TRx a week (300-400) units. Don't get too full of yourself increasing your volume 40%. That's is an additional 3-4 TRx a week. May be time for you to move on. You're not earning enough to pay for your gas.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, that's right. I did call myself an idiot. Well, so are you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how, nationally, we are right at 100.25% to quota... I mean, damn, it's almost like they KNEW what our sales would be! Oh yeah, wait... They did.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got my quota did anyone else? I am so excited.