Sunovion culture

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say it's a fact that 90% of epilepsy scripts go through as is. Really? A couple of points. First, do you have a proof source with a link for that information? Since you say it's a fact, let's see your source. Secondly, I will agree that a majority of epilepsy scripts go through as is, BUT, you fail to mention that the reason for that is because a majority of scripts are written for drugs that are generic. If you think that 90% of Aptiom scripts will go through the first time they're written, you're dreaming. Especially if the patient hasn't been on oxcarbazepine and some of the other most commonly written generic AEDs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sayonara

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious, sunovion leadership is hoping for 25 rxs the first few months. You will be lucky if that is reached at the territory level in the first 6 months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should go work overseas. That's the only place you'll get a pension anymore you idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a place where the execs are just hanging on for dear life, hoping to get to retirement... The place is full of dead weight. Culture doesn't matter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on my friend!

I've worked at this company for 15 years but now wish I moved on years ago when the market was hot and before Adrian Adams sold us off to DSP for pennies on the dollar. This company had a chance in 2006-2008 to be something great but it was cursed by greedy and elderly Board of Directors that wanted to cash out before they died (most board members were in their 70's). So the BOD hired a corporate raider named Adrian Adams and the rest was history after the sell off to DSP in 2009.

DSP has done nothing but cut positions continuously ever since- it's the only way they know how to control costs. As with all Japanese companies, they know absolutely nothing about how to grow and run a successful and sustainable organization which will eventually lead to either a merger or sell off in the next 3-4 years. The Japanese are blind and tone deaf when it comes to the future...we've all seen this in one way or another with the over played forecasts for Latuda and the terrible and misleading hope of those third rate "oncology" drugs that have zero proof of concept data.

Don't get me wrong, the pay is good and the workload is minimal --- so I'm staying until the Japanese cut the lights out in 2017 or 2018.

Until then - good luck to all

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Don't get me wrong, the pay is good and the workload is minimal --- so I'm staying until the Japanese cut the lights out in 2017 or 2018."

The diary of an account director.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It bothers me that this true. I work at corporate, love my job, work really hard, but I know the above is true. You either ride it out or work to try and make a better change for the future. I choose the latter. It is a gamble and I hope it works out.

Almost Everyone feels the same way, that is why we stay. We all know the people who are trying to get out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those in corporate not trying to leave are the ones that know they will not find a similar job or salary at another pharma company. Since the company knows these people are trapped they crap on them all day long knowing they cannot leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely true, there are companies locally offering more money for talent remaining, we inflate titles as a strategy as well, for example look at Managed Markets, everyone's a Director - really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. MM is weakest group in company. Contracts group must manage and babysit because their bosses won't or can't.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Explain?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just Managed Markets. Look at Commercial Analytics, Latuda brand team, Finance. The company needs to pay and reward to maintain. Why are you complaining, because you are not a director?