Deductibles on BCBS PPO

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I miss something? When did we get deductibles added to our healthcare coverage? I thought we just had to pay a copay for a sick visit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The healthcare benefits for this company STINK, way overpriced and the deductibles are just another way for the company to CUT EVERY COST POSSIBLE.

Delta Dental coverage is also horrible here, the company uses a low tier contract with Delta that passes on many of the routine costs directly to the employee.

Not surprised...a sinking ship like SuBlowVion isn't in the business of offering competitive incentives to keep employees engaged, all the Execs care about is retiring before the ship hits the bottom of the ocean!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to retire rich. Thank you Sunovion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here for 9 years and have had the BCBS PPO the entire time. The deductibles have gone up $5-15 over the years, but everything else is exactly the same. Get the HSA account one if you're worried about that stuff and pay everything out of your account.
    And the Delta Dental is standard at every company, and again, the same it's always been.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, childish troll. "SuBlowVion"? How late did you stay up down in the basement to come up with that one? Been here 10+ years and I can say without hesitation, we have great health benefits!

Pay no attention to the bitter troll posting his mindless rants!