No offer yet. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Dallas and was told offers to go out first part of the week. Haven't heard a thing from mgr or P1. Anyone else?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All offers out already from that hiring blitz. Better luck this time. You really don't want this position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I really did want this position. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe the bitter troll on the 2nd post. Come on, there has to be more out there that interviewed in Dallas that are viewing this thread. Post if u have or have not had contact about the job from mgr or p1.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This bitter troll is rooting for your demise! If I can't be an athlete I refuse to be an athletic supporter!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had an interview in Dallas and have heard nothing from either the Hiring Mgr or P-One.
    Only looking for serious replies here: have you received either an offer or were you declined for this position yet? I'm aware of one who interviewed during the Dallas week who received an offer and another who was declined and both were notified within the same week. I have contacted them to check on my status and have yet to receive a reply. If I don't receive this position, I will understand, but it would be nice to have a final decision. I am aware of others in the same position. Were those of you who went to Atlanta aware of anything? Heard it was a crazy traveling week - will interviewing continue this week?

Thanks for an update!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't always hear from the hiring company if I did not get the job. It is nice to hear, but sometimes the recruiter just sends a blanket response after I have realized too much time has passed. They said we would know by the end of the week, at least for Dallas interviews. I am confident those offers have gone out by now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if you were going to get an offer it should have come by now. Reality. I hope your situation is different. Good luck and regardless of this outcome, keep your skills sharp and strive to remain marketable by posting strong sales performance each year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dallas interview offers are all out unless they had a candidate they had to interview the Atlanta week due to scheduling that week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They made offers for dallas, left today for any back ups in case drug screens didn't pan out. Good luck to everyone who got hired.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just received a rejection email this am.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

received a rejection VM today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I received was a rejection text! Not even a simple phone call to say thanks for your interest. So mad right now I could spit

J Adamy